WARRRR EDSONNNNN

For sure. I just worry about the judges being swayed by Burgos’ volume and pressure. I like how Barboza has been landing big punches lately. I wouldn’t be shocked if he actually took Burgos out with punches. Burgos is so open. The leg will definitely be there if he can avoid getting pushed back by Burgos.

Love Edson, know its extremely unlikely but I hope he gets the featherweight belt somehow, such a legend. Also contender for NMF belt

It bother when people repeat the consonants instead of the vowels to show excitement!

One of my all time favorite fighters. Win or lose he always puts it on the line.

For sure. I just worry about the judges being swayed by Burgos’ volume and pressure. I like how Barboza has been landing big punches lately. I wouldn’t be shocked if he actually took Burgos out with punches. Burgos is so open. The leg will definitely be there if he can avoid getting pushed back by Burgos.
I was right about Barboza finishing via punches, but that was weird

FUCK YEAH!!! THis is the second time we have a delay KO, first one was Charles do Bronx on the recieving end. What a knockout!

My night is now fulfilled. I cared more about this fight than any other. WAR BARBOZA!!!

Burgos got Burgled.

Back