Yea Souza lost but.....

Wizzlebiz

Wizzlebiz is the Wizziest
@Silver
Reaction score
He didn't even flinch when his arm broken. He legit just sat up looked down and had zero emotion on his face about it.

Congratulating the man who broke his arm while smiling and hugging then walking to the back like not a damn thing happened.

He should never fight again but that dude is tough as nails.

He’s been in similar situations I’m sure…not as bad and in front of as many people…but he’s been here.

E1eWV18X0AYdSBv

Lol i didn't even know jacare was fighting

It doesn't actually hurt that bad for about 30-60 minutes. And by the time you would start to feel the pain they probably already give you a shot of painkiller.

Hope Jac retires. Another legend with nothing left to prove fighting for no good reason.

He didn't even flinch when his arm broken. He legit just sat up looked down and had zero emotion on his face about it.

Congratulating the man who broke his arm while smiling and hugging then walking to the back like not a damn thing happened.

He should never fight again but that dude is tough as nails.

Props to Muniz, but that's the adrenaline kicking in..once that wears off it's going to hurt like hell...

Never thought id see the days when Jacare would be getting out grappled consistently and tapped twice by lesser grapplers. Mma is the most unpredictable sport there is. Thats why i love it

So what you mean is that weidman overreacted?

BTW Silvia didn't even know Mir had snapped his arm and was mad at Herb for stopping the fight!
I think he later admitted he knew it was broken but wanted to try to continue.

Back