That 30-27 Grundy was the worst judge score I have ever seen live

SirKratos

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
There wasn't a single round where Lando didn't heavily outland him while avoiding takedowns, lol

tenor.gif

Just how much stock did that judge put into that Grundy overhand right that didn't even rock Lando rofl

Overtook 29-28 Azure against Shore as the worst UFC scorecard of the year

LMFAO @ OP who got brainwashed by Joe Rogan/DC bias.

Grundy won the first 2 rounds...Lando wasn't doing shit, he was just running away being defensive and missing shots....Grundy landed the best strikes even if they were simple right straights...that was way more than Lando.

LMFAO @ OP who got brainwashed by Joe Rogan/DC bias.

Grundy won the first 2 rounds...Lando wasn't doing shit, he was just running away being defensive and missing shots....Grundy landed the best strikes even if they were simple right straights...that was way more than Lando.

Are you stupid? Those "missing shots" actually landed. They did land. Wtf were you watching?

Grundy landed 2 solid strikes that didn't even phase Lando, and outside of that he got widely outstruct by Lando.

I'm just going to assume the judge just mixed up their names. That's the only logical explanation.

Are you stupid? Those "missing shots" actually landed. They did land. Wtf were you watching?

They didn't land.....You do know that UFC stats are not actually 100% accurate, they don't actually have sensors in gloves, is a person keeping count then they have a "system" that checks it......

I saw the fight, Grundy landed the best strikes.....Lando strikes were weak and blocked alot.

They didn't land.....You do know that UFC stats are not actually 100% accurate, they don't actually have sensors in gloves, is a person keeping count then they have a "system" that checks it......

I saw the fight, Grundy landed the best strikes.....Lando strikes were weak and blocked alot.
I haven't listened to commentary for years and Lando clearly outstruck him every round.

I haven't listened to commentary for years and Lando clearly outstruck him every round.
He didn't tho...He landed more punches...but who got the best strikes in those first two rounds? Grundy

The shit Lando was landing wasn't doing damage....The shit Grundy landed did damage even if they were fewer blows.

Outstriking to me, means who got the better of who in the stand up...and that was clearly Grundy in the first two rounds....

Weak Spam Shots that Lando was throwing don't mean much to me.

I'm just going to assume the judge just mixed up their names. That's the only logical explanation.

Good god, at least that would compute. Cecil Peoples is sitting at home somewhere throwing shit because even he can't believe it.

He didn't tho...He landed more punches...but who got the best strikes in those first two rounds? Grundy

The shit Lando was landing wasn't doing damage....The shit Grundy landed did damage even if they were fewer blows.

Outstriking to me, means who got the better of who in the stand up...and that was clearly Grundy in the first two rounds....

Weak Spam Shots that Lando was throwing don't mean much to me.
Good thing you're not the one who decides then..

I believe the words my boyfriend used was “oh Jesus fucking Christ this shit again”

There wasn't a single round where Lando didn't heavily outland him while avoiding takedowns, lol

tenor.gif

Just how much stock did that judge put into that Grundy overhand right that didn't even rock Lando rofl

29-28 Grundy would have been bad enough but 30-27 Grundy should be enough to ensure whoever that was never judges again.

Back