Can you be a GOAT if you go to Joe Rogan to learn about kicks?

MMAMAX

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Always bothered me that. Why does GSP need to learn anything off a juiced up insecure manlet? Like, this dude surely rubbed shoulders with dudes that are better at kicking than Rogan, yet he wanted to act like a learning sponge to one of the most pathetic, fake alpha males of all times.

I can’t reconcile that.

Rogan actually has fantastic kicking form and power.

I dont see an issue here.

Try again, Joe Rogan is bad at much but his kicking game is A+Level.

His long legs and weird little golem body are the best base for MMA confirmed

This is silly thread.. GSP background is Karate whereas Joe Rogan Taekwondo the technique is different.. That is what he was showing him

GSP was being polite to Rogan, just like Anderson and Machina were being polite to Steven Seagal.

Always bothered me that. Why does GSP need to learn anything off a juiced up insecure manlet?
Its a PR/Networking exercice. A great one.

Being buddies with Joe helped a lot to expand MardiGraSP fake gospel,

Of course you can this thread makes no sense.

It’s a well known fact the TKD spinning back kick is the best spinning back kick in TMA’s as is the side kick.

Gsp used to love throwing the spinning back kick when younger and went to Rogan who is known to have a very good one to make his better.

Not seeing. The problem here.

-> Black belt in Karate & TKD

Find me 5 past UFC fighters who have a better technical turning side kick than Joe Rogan. And even if you found 5, it dosen't mean they'd be any good at coaching it. Where Joe clearly understood all the finer points of generating max speed and power with it, and has a history of competing at a high level in said discipline, and has video proof of devastating finishes with it while his opponent got to wear a chest and rib protector. You just need to either A. stop the obvious troll, or B. accept that joe has real knowledge on how to kick.

Find me 5 past UFC fighters who have a better technical turning side kick than Joe Rogan. And even if you found 5, it dosen't mean they'd be any good at coaching it. Where Joe clearly understood all the finer points of generating max speed and power with it, and has a history of competing at a high level in said discipline, and has video proof of devastating finishes with it while his opponent got to wear a chest and rib protector. You just need to either A. stop the obvious troll, or B. accept that joe has real knowledge on how to kick.

tl:dr

I appreciate the comment tho, glad u took the time and read my thread and issued a response. I ain’t gonna go and make a list or whatever u want me to do. Make your own lists, lol, no time for that.

The spinning back kick of TKD is one of the most deadly countering kicks especially in mma where they are not as used to it as they are to muay thai kicks. Rogan does have a very good spinning back kick with excellent form and power for his size.

A Champion seeks knowledge to improve himself constantly and has the humility to know when others know more than him. That is why he is the champion and why others are not.

Back