Media What’s everyone eating, drinking, etc. for UFC 262?

Dead Kennedy

Don't steal, the government hates competition
@Silver
Reaction score
We know it, we love it, we do it all in fun, but that being said...
tenor.gif

Oooooooooooooo, fuck yea, it’s that time. That’s right it’s Fight Night and tonight we will be crowning a new Lightweight champion when Charles “Aloe Vera” Oliveira, takes on Michael Chandler “Bing”...
Oliveira-vs-Chandler.png

So let’s all enjoy ourselves, stay safe, and do this shit up right...

Grub: Big ass ribeye steaks...
633E524C-8481-4C35-8197-5ED63C77CC42.jpeg

Chug: Founders Porter, Dark, Rich, and Sexy...
F298DF39-18E3-47D2-8FA8-685B744D28E0.jpeg

Drug: My go to Lemon Larry OG...
Lemon-Larry-OG.jpg

Cap the night off by watching Groovy Lando pick up another highlight reel knockout...
QMjzRfT.gif

Gf and I got our 2nd vaccine shots yesterday, so which refreshments we have will be based on how we’re feeling. So far, we’re doing ok. Slight fatigue and slight headache, but nothing more serious. If I feel like warmed over puppyshit by tonight, it will be THC only, no booze.
-For food, just a pizza from somewhere. We both strangely have a craving for chain pizza, rather than a mom and pop place, so we’ll probably do that.
-Other libations:
My beloved Ozone Sativa and Mindy’s hybrid gummies
8BC5DB9F-4AAA-4FE1-8AE9-54CE92446025.jpeg B3325CE8-63C4-4EAD-ABC5-1DEC815ADDA0.jpeg
also have some Sour Banana Sherbet on hand
03BBEBBC-5893-47AB-8022-386DC1D57DD5.jpeg
And some Black Diamond. I really fucking like that Black Diamond strain, it’s great.
5B08CA3B-0873-40C5-8747-C2EB226517BD.jpeg
If I feel up to a cocktail, it’ll be a nice cold ass gin martini. I’m really fucking digging this Monkey 47 gin, it makes the GOAT martini imo.
319A69DC-BEBC-41C5-B262-33C1813C8AD2.jpeg 05D89C25-63C1-4CBD-AF31-CF01EEF6D7B8.jpeg F8FAFFCB-407C-4D29-9382-6D2126E38F33.jpeg
HERE’S TO A GREAT NIGHT OF FIGHTS Y’ALL
<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>

Last edited:
Gf and I got our 2nd vaccine shots yesterday, so which refreshments we have will be based on how we’re feeling. So far, we’re doing ok. Slight fatigue and slight headache, but nothing more serious. If I feel like warmed over puppyshit by tonight, it will be THC only, no booze.
-For food, just a pizza from somewhere. We both strangely have a craving for chain pizza, rather than a mom and pop place, so we’ll probably do that.
-Other libations:
My beloved Ozone Sativa and Mindy’s hybrid gummies
View attachment 854866 View attachment 854867
also have some Sour Banana Sherbet on hand
View attachment 854868
And some Black Diamond. I really fucking like that Black Diamond strain, it’s great.
View attachment 854870
If I feel up to a cocktail, it’ll be a nice cold ass gin martini. I’m really fucking digging this Monkey 47 gin, it makes the GOAT martini imo.
View attachment 854871 View attachment 854872 View attachment 854873
HERE’S TO A GEAT NIGHT OF FIGHTS Y’ALL
<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>
Dude, go out and get you some liquid iv, n some airborne. Everyone I know who took their second dose, as well as myself, was hit like a ton of bricks the following day at some point. Stay hydrated for sure. Hopefully you guys don’t experience this, but it’s better to be prepared. Enjoy the fights either way!

Last edited:
Dude, go out and get you some liquid iv, n some airborne. Everyone I know who took their second dose, as well as myself, was hit like a ton of bricks the following day at some point. Stay hydrated for sure. Hopefully you guys don’t experience this, but it’s better to be prepared. Enjoy the fights either way!
Thanks for the tips Sherbro. We’ll see how it goes —we have plenty of water, Gatorade, and chicken soup on hand if we feel like total shit. Right now it’s been about 19 hrs since the 2nd shot, and so far so good :)

Recovering alcoholic here but I’ll be getting down with some Kratom, for any of you in the know, that’s right bubbas.

as far as food goes, I’ve been on a burger kick lately watching those first we feast YouTube videos. I went out and bought parchment squares and a burger press so I can make real deal smash burgers. Get em nice n thin n get that nice crust on there. Anybody have any recommendations for some unusual but tasty burger toppings?

AAAAAAND WE´RE LIVE!!!

@Dead Kennedy that porter is pretty strong eh?

Eats: Soft boiled eggs, grapefruit, green kale smoothie and now microwave thai box.

Drank: Cider, beer & red wine. (yes i already had a glass of each)

Putting some vCash on Chandler tonight.

Cheers fam!

Thanks for the tips Sherbro. We’ll see how it goes —we have plenty of water, Gatorade, and chicken soup on hand if we feel like total shit. Right now it’s been about 19 hrs since the 2nd shot, and so far so good :)
Oh damn, okay, you’re probably in the clear then, lucky you! I edited my post, dunno if you saw it, but if you’re going for shitty (but tasty) chain pizza, hit up dominos n get a pan pizza with ham, bacon, pineapples, n jalapeños on it. Couple of those $0.50 containers of garlic sauce for dipping. Cant go wrong there!

Big greasy sausage supper, washed down with some lemon Fanta. Silver haze as tonight's tipple of choice, followed by an array of munchies. Tony and Charles for the W. Let's go.

Bruh. The thing is steak is great but the sides are what matters. Where are the sides, my man?

Back