podsox

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Anybody else having problems? Mine hasn’t worked all week

who uses Roku

People without smart tvs.

Roku is legit.
I have Smart TVs and still use Roku sometimes. For some reason the ESPN app is total shit, and it glitches and freezes on me—unless I use the Roku version. I watch a lot of UFC fights using my Roku. It’s not my internet connection, because it’s fast as fuck and everything else I stream on any other app works fine. It’s only ESPN+ that sucks.

Yeah I just figures people would choose appletv or firesticks over it but to each their own.
I just got it because my friend had it. I'm not too savvy with these types of things. Does the trick though I hardly watch tv anymore anyways.

I got a Roku Hisense for my workout room in my basement. It's a better operating system than Android TV.
Yeah I just got a fire stick to jailbreak which became more of a pain in the ass than what it's worth but the alexa function is nice. You can say what you want to watch like a movie for example and it will go through your subscriptions and see if any of them have it or tell you what app has it for free. Not sure what Roku has the last time I used Roku it had a video and audio cord. That and my brother has a Roku tv and neither of us could navigate simple things like changing the input. Just didn't seem user friendly.

Yeah I just got a fire stick to jailbreak which became more of a pain in the ass than what it's worth but the alexa function is nice. You can say what you want to watch like a movie for example and it will go through your subscriptions and see if any of them have it or tell you what app has it for free. Not sure what Roku has the last time I used Roku it had a video and audio cord. That and my brother has a Roku tv and neither of us could navigate simple things like changing the input. Just didn't seem user friendly.

You can modify the menus however you want to, and the app offers a lot better functionality than the Android app.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back