Just please don’t tell me that Chris will be returning to fighting again...

Chris is too stubborn :rolleyes:
He will most assuredly fight again o_O
200w.gif

He will 100% fight again if something crazy doesn't happen.

He is just finished and done with and with his glass eye look and getting destroyed every time is just too hard to watch, or am I wrong on this one?
There's no way he retires...He's already stated so. Getting KO'd repeatedly didn't retire him and this injury he can call a fluke and he would have won that fight.

Dude, there’s no way he’s going to stop fighting. What do you think he’s in such a rush for to get up n walking again? He’s trying to pull a Tony Ferguson-esque comeback.

while it’s easy for us to all sit back n criticize Chris, I think it goes to show a mindset that none of us will ever understand. The dude is a true champion. Getting obliterated with each passing fight but still believes in his heart he’s got what it takes to be champ again. He’s delusional but you gotta respect the dude at the same time.

I will always root for this guy. He single handedly caused an entire deluded fanbase to have a near decade long mental breakdown.

Too funny. Weidman will forever live rent free in their heads for brutally ending the reign of their hero.

Hopefully, then we can see more high level (leg)breakdancing.

Apparently, Marivi is an expensive broad...

What causes one to get to this point? I’m genuinely curious. There’s plenty of fighters I hate, but I’ve always just rooted for them to lose, not take brutal damage every fight.

He's just typing behind a keyboard. If he saw Weidman in real life he would say what a huge fan he is. People are full of shit online.

He's just typing behind a keyboard. If he saw Weidman in real life he would say what a huge fan he is. People are full of shit online.
Oh for sure. But what causes one to become such a bitter hater of someone that you actually look forward to them getting brutalized in a fight? Like I said, I root for people to lose but don’t wish ill will on their health or look forward to it, haha.

Back