Media The only reason Khabib give a damn about Kadyrov. (This guy gives a good explanation)

Fun fact -the Head of the Republic of Dagestan (which is the highest ranking political figure in Dagestan) makes $15,000 a year..

As a certified Chimaev fan this post is shitty.. His explainations are way to pro-khbabib and not balanced... Extremely biased take

Last edited:
Fun fact -the Head of the Republic of Dagestan (which is the highest ranking political figure in Dagestan) makes $15,000 a year..
Im pretty sure thats quite a lot. Merkel is making something like 120k iirc. maybe 200k per year...

its more than a million in my currency and good enough for me .

You're acting like Khabib didn't benefit from this relationship? He knew fully who he was hanging out with but did it anyways. I'm sure he's helped his career, not very pious of Khabib.

You're acting like Khabib didn't benefit from this relationship? He knew fully who he was hanging out with but did it anyways. I'm sure he's helped his career, not very pious of Khabib.
Kadyrov did nothing for khabib’s career. Why do people have that false idea ?

sounds like the people of their country have a lot to learn and a lot of growing up to do. who gives a shit when people say mean words. that is something kabib really needs to understand before he further embarrasses himself like he did post conor fight. people living like savages. you are a WEAK man if you support
Kadyrov if anything everyone should openly talk shit about that guy and the hate he spreads.

Back