So how would Lima do in UFC's WW shark tank ?

Hazuki Ryo

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
He has solid stand up, great leg kicks (gaethje's style), great ground game, and has beaten Rory, MVP, koreshkov..

He needs to step up in competition and face the top dogs in the UFC

How would he do against guys like Usman, Wonderboy, Colby, hell even Masvidal or Till ?

I think he would do well but i don't see him getting past Usman or Colby.. he would get ragdolled

Definitely elite top three. May or may not win against Colby and Marty beats him decisively.

They must book it, from Yesterday !
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Welterweight is so weak right now. When Lima and Usman are supposed to be the best welterweights it says enough

Does very well except for against Usman and Colby who are both horrific styles matchups for him imo.

loses to Usman, 50/50 against Covington, beats the rest.

Definitely elite top three. May or may not win against Colby and Marty beats him decisively.
You might hate Colby but I really don't see Lima winning that fight. His takedown defense isn't there. I don't think it would even be close.

You might hate Colby but I really don't see Lima winning that fight. His takedown defense isn't there. I don't think it would even be close.
Where did you get this notion that I hate Colby? Lima has the striking advantage and Colby is a chain wrestler unlike Usman. There's a chance with Lima catching Colby off-guard.

Where did you get this notion that I hate Colby? Lima has the striking advantage and Colby is a chain wrestler unlike Usman. There's a chance with Lima catching Colby off-guard.
Had he been before? Sure Paul Daley can catch Colby off guard too but how's that fight gonna go.

Top 5 imo, but doubt we see him in the UFC anyways, or at least anytime soon

Champ in a Year!
Then a fight with Chandler,
for each other's belts!
Shelby where you at!?

Had he been before? Sure Paul Daley can catch Colby off guard too but how's that fight gonna go.
Why are you bringing up Daley <JagsKiddingMe>. Here's a resolute answer for you; if Lima wins against Amosov, then he has a chance against Colby. If he loses, then he has less than 20 percent chance to win.

Back