Lost UFC Fight?

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I am trying to watch Junie Browning vs Dave Kaplan and I cant find it anywhere. I am on an MMA nostalgia kick and love watching old UFC fights. But then I realized that some of them seem impossible to fight. Not just fights but UFC backstage like the early fight night interviews and backstage footage.

Does UFC keep a track of their fights?

When I used to have fight pass it was missing the final round of Masvidal vs Menendez. Pretty annoying

The UFC 105 dvd is missing the Andre Winner vs Roli Delgado fight. Shame because it’s a very aesthetically pleasing KO…

Anyway, if you have the TUF Season 8 dvd you can watch it.

I am trying to watch Junie Browning vs Dave Kaplan and I cant find it anywhere. I am on an MMA nostalgia kick and love watching old UFC fights. But then I realized that some of them seem impossible to fight. Not just fights but UFC backstage like the early fight night interviews and backstage footage.

Does UFC keep a track of their fights?
I got hella UFC and pride dvds for sale

Do they have the full first fight of Couture vs Rizzo...

The UFC 105 dvd is missing the Andre Winner vs Roli Delgado fight. Shame because it’s a very aesthetically pleasing KO…

Anyway, if you have the TUF Season 8 dvd you can watch it.

Cant find season 8 and they ran out on Amazon.

I got hella UFC and pride dvds for sale

You are a lucky man. UFC 56 is really good and I have it on DVD. Tons of great backstage content. No smartphones and different human beings. Very nuanced about the moves they learned. But also aggressive with offense.

Do they have the full first fight of Couture vs Rizzo...

Freaking fight pass is missing so much content. Old school Joe Riggs fights cant be found. I also want to watch the Couture vs Rizzo because of the leg kicks.

You are a lucky man. UFC 56 is really good and I have it on DVD. Tons of great backstage content. No smartphones and different human beings. Very nuanced about the moves they learned. But also aggressive with offense.

Freaking fight pass is missing so much content. Old school Joe Riggs fights cant be found. I also want to watch the Couture vs Rizzo because of the leg kicks.

Goodwill always has them for 15 cents each

Well that’s ass…

If you have a Hulu subscription, they have a good deal of the TUFs. This was awesome for me because they stopped putting them out on DVD after the Rousey/Tate season…

Hulu also has episodes of UFC Reloaded and UFC Main Event.

Also has all the episodes of Dragon Ball Super, but knowing Hulu, they might take them down before I even get through it all.

Old UFC DVDs had some backstage and interview content on par with Pride's finest. The media surrounding new big UFC events is so corporate and robotic these days. Props to the fighters that still manage to make the pressers a good time.

P.S. UFC does produce some good/high quality content, but if you're strictly watching the live event you miss most of it and just get self promos and plugs ad nauseum.

Well that’s ass…

If you have a Hulu subscription, they have a good deal of the TUFs. This was awesome for me because they stopped putting them out on DVD after the Rousey/Tate season…

Hulu also has episodes of UFC Reloaded and UFC Main Event.

Also has all the episodes of Dragon Ball Super, but knowing Hulu, they might take them down before I even get through it all.

Dragonball is dope and I loved the new broly movie.

I see, that makes sense. There was a time that they used to name the UFC events. Full loaded! Reality Check!

I loved that era with all my heart.

Old UFC DVDs had some backstage and interview content on par with Pride's finest. The media surrounding new big UFC events is so corporate and robotic these days. Props to the fighters that still manage to make the pressers a good time.

P.S. UFC does produce some good/high quality content, but if you're strictly watching the live event you miss most of it and just get self promos and plugs ad nauseum.

Oh dude, you are talking my language. Karo Parisyan and Joe Riggs were hilarious with it. Karo was backstage mimicking those Pilate ladies dvd workouts. Joe Riggs ( when ripped) kept showing his abs and would say funny shit.

Nate Quarry, Rich Franklin and Chris Lytle were very wise and well spoken. Billy Rush was a bit of a nut but he had good ideas and was the first well known nutrition guy. Talked about potassium and that it helps get you ripped and he was saying that it was important to be lean with low body fat and not cut too much weight. Though Riggs was big at weight cutting but Billy had great ideas.

There was this guy who was a great guy. Black dude who would scream but his job was to help fighters navigate in the arena. This way they are not wandering around. I forgot about him but everyone loved the dude and he was super cool with everyone. Good dude.

There was one who was probably a Sherdogger because he walked up to Chuck Liddle and was like " I was A UFC fan SINCE UFC1!"

Another cool thing is that, GSP was and still is the same GSP. He somehow retained his innocence and not been jaded by the journey that is being a UFC fighter.

Still haven't seen the 1st fight between Shevchenko x Carmouche

See this is the problem. Some fights are impossible to find and this is suppose to be the UFC!

Back