Chael Left Choking Back Tears Talking About What a Great Man Charles Oliveira Is: "Bad Guy" Broken

UFCIsNOTRigged

Black Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score

Even the self proclaimed "Bad Guy" nearly broke character and was left choking back tears when he had to verbalize to his audience what an honorable man Charles Oliveira is and how much he means to his community.

Nothing like 'Iron Mike' who will be receiving his seventh undeserved title shot tomorrow due to his Dana White Privilege. And the disgusting fans have done nothing but boo Oliveira, one of the longest tenured fighters on the UFC roster, and cheered on 'Iron Mike' who has fought one time in the UFC cause hes Merican.

Shameful.

You gotta do good for your community and give the youth hope

Otherwise, the youth will always think crime is their only future path, especially in these really poor countries

Sports & even E-Sports are great tools to reduce crime if you ask me

Last edited:
Choking back tears? Where?

tenor.gif

The more I listen and watch Oliveira talk and say his philosophy the more I like the guy. (see Embedded Ep 5)

He embodies martial arts.
He gives back to the community, and to his country, his people.
He gifts people things, and asks for nothing.
He is humble and takes a loss as a learning experience.
He doesn't seem to get ruffled or upset or angry or frustrated.

I am very impressed with Oliveira, the man, the fighter.

Even the self proclaimed "Bad Guy" nearly broke character and was left choking back tears when he had to verbalize to his audience what an honorable man Charles Oliveira is and how much he means to his community.

Nothing like 'Iron Mike' who will be receiving his seventh undeserved title shot tomorrow due to his Dana White Privilege. And the disgusting fans have done nothing but boo Oliveira, one of the longest tenured fighters on the UFC roster, and cheered on 'Iron Mike' who has fought one time in the UFC cause hes Merican.

Shameful.

Be a man Shale....

Is no normal.

Does Chael have a lazy eye? It doesn’t look like it there but it did on ufc live on ESPN+

Chael went on his show and cried... come on, your kids are gonna see that

Shameful.

When the GOAT blinks a lot and crosses his legs you know he's for REAL! On a serious note. I grew up in the "hood" which is Rochester NY. I grew up seeing people get jumped and hearing gun shots for people that probably were getting shot at for doing something they weren't suppose to. I never felt unsafe yet never want to live there again. That's a good neighborhood in Brazil. Good people get killed down there. I can't imagine choosing to live there. All about perspective and people in the US don't realize what being underprivileged is.

Back