Media Oliveira motivates his brother Tony Ferguson

They’re both going to lose. What’s the motivation there? lol
Awesome thread.

Do Bronx is lowkey the real NMF. Hard to find gifs, but I remember last round in his fight with Jeremy Stephen, Oli wanted to get all huggy and shit. Started getting to the point where Jeremy was getting pissed off about it.

Classic Do Bronx. Hope we get to see him give Chandler a big ol' hug after strangling his lights out.

giphy.gif

Do Bronx is lowkey the real NMF. Hard to find gifs, but I remember last round in his fight with Jeremy Stephen, Oli wanted to get all huggy and shit. Started getting to the point where Jeremy was getting pissed off about it.

Classic Do Bronx. Hope we get to see him give Chandler a big ol' hug after strangling his lights out.

giphy.gif
Guys like Olivera and Aldo grew up dirt poor and not exactly the best of areas. Both have very good character IMO.

Aloe Vera is a good guy, its pretty amazing when you think back on how he had a very difficult upbringing, illness and almost lost the ability to walk. For him to be so nice is crazy, alot of people with tough pasts are usually dicks

Olivera is a quitter and Aldo ducked the McGregor rematch. Some character.
When was that actually offered? Only chance of that happening was if Conor loses both fights to Nate, no 155lbs shot.

When was that actually offered? Only chance of that happening was if Conor loses both fights to Nate, no 155lbs shot.
He was offered a short notice fight with McGregor after RDA pulled out. Aldo's team declined, probably because he was still on medical suspension from being knocked out. That's what I remember of the situation. But that guy is obviously trolling, so don't even bother.

Back