Overview of the undercard video

The Card MIGHT get by some of the Casuals for the lack of "Name value" but it's a damn solid card in my opinion for the Hardcores. Just SUCKS that it starts at fucking 10PM EST smh.

Great main card by fight night standards, not exactly an ideal card for 70 dollars though. I'm on the fence about buying it.

But the pre leims are legit, i will watch

Haha. Agreed. Old fucks like myself are sleeping by 11.

I might as well be a Dinosaur myself than haha, I go to bed quite early on the Weekdays, the Weekends I don't mind staying up late, but I plan my eating around the time the card starts so I have something to eat, so from the time I wake up until the card starts I have to occupy my time like a MOTHERFUCKER and start ordering my food during the prelims haha.

I might as well be a Dinosaur myself than haha, I go to bed quite early on the Weekdays, the Weekends I don't mind staying up late, but I plan my eating around the time the card starts so I have something to eat, so from the time I wake up until the card starts I have to occupy my time like a MOTHERFUCKER and start ordering my food during the prelims haha.
So you fast until the card starts? I do something similar. I’m not completely fasted, but I save my calories for the “fight binge”.

So you fast until the card starts? I do something similar. I’m not completely fasted, but I save my calories for the “fight binge”.

Pretty much haha. I eat something light in the morning(Around 300 calories), and make sure it has a LOT of protein for satiety than it's Coffee's and Diet Soda's for as long as I can last lol. Fight Binge is what I'm about to start calling it, thanks for that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back