Dana White Privilege wasnt coined by Tony?

Who coined Dana White Privilege

• Total voters
Tony said it at the press conference 1st so War Cucuy. Put his ass to SLLLEEEPP. Tony needs to throw a flying knee from hell and get this fkn W

Last edited:

Lol this guy is funny, idk if its even older than him. But it seems he came up with it before Tony.

<TheWire1> When I come to claim my stolen IP i'm coming like this tho. <codychoke>There's levels to this mother fucker and my shit's on God Tier when I get into my zone.
I'm just rusty is all. If you think I'm talking about you, LOL, then you're not a big enough fish to fry. I've got a whale of a tale. Tarantino worthy.

You think Tony would watch a random guys youtube videos? Its not like the guy's famous

Not listening to this dude complain about someone else using this catch phrase.

Last edited:
I don't think it's crazy to think he bit the line being that he's a Mexican MMA fighter who's acknowledged internet stuff before.

That being said is delivery was perfect and it's an all time great press conference line in any event.

He's a pretty cringey guy but he's found his Niche on YouTube within the MMA Community so can't knock him personally.
Yeah, I got through like 30 seconds one time. Then I questioned what I was doing with my life.

There's a couple people with low tier gimmicks arriving on the scene and finding success. It's hard to argue with results though. Besides who am I to judge.

...Yeah, you caught me that was fake humility.

Sometimes I forget that you have to add that bullshit disclaimer or else people run and get their fuckin pitch forks. In 2021 it's usually either a passive aggressive pitchfork or some fucking white liberal leftist Karen.

Seems like an easy saying that anyone could have come up with in the past

<Dany07>
Mestizoxicans.........Sherdoggers can't never tell the difference in Mexican Genetics, according to them, Cain Velasquez is Euro White lol.
The term "whitexican" doesn't really refer to skin color or ancestry, rather the attitude of superiority that a lot of Mexicans believe fresas and pochos often display.

If that mexican mma guy did coin it he deserves props. That shit was funny as hell.

He, imo, needs to work on his pacing and delivery and in front of a live audience.

Toast masters, open mics, whatever I mean there's potential there with his gimmick but it's raw.

Back