Looks like Conor is training himself for the Poirier trilogy fight

JustOnce

On Hiatus
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score

UFC-Gym-Dubai-2.jpg

Conor coming in for that one last paycheck Ben Askren style. Damn

Could just be a light cardio session for all we know.

It's 8 weeks out from the fight. HE's tagging 8 weeks. He's still in Dubai.
Hmm... Fuck. I agree it doesn't look good but 8 weeks is still pretty much a full camp. Maybe he starts on monday?

Haven't seen him with any camp in this fight. Strange.

He was pretty much in charge of the majority of his Camps anyway, them not being there wouldn't make a difference with Conor, he's got the money and resources to train as comfortably as he sees fit. Whether that helps him in the rematch remains to be seen but it's still pretty early.

Hmm... Fuck. I agree it doesn't look good but 8 weeks is still pretty much a full camp. Maybe he starts on monday?

I don't know but he looks done to me. His physique looks good but he always looked ripped, but this isn't a bodybuilding contest.

I think he's just running his mouth at this point. Even if he starts on Monday, that would be less than 8 weeks. Imagine starting a fight camp less than 8 weeks while tagging 8 weeks on instagram still vacationing in Dubai when Poirier is hard working already long before.

Conor hitting the treadmill, doing three rounds of boxing on the heavy bag, mixed in with some Muay Thai shadowboxing to practice checking kicks four times a week. Then blowing lines on a yacht for three days on the weekend.

Conor hitting the treadmill, doing three rounds of boxing on the heavy bag, mixed in with some Muay Thai shadowboxing to practice checking kicks four times a week. Then blowing lines on a yacht for three days on the weekend.

Yup looks like this is EXactly the game plan for Conor. Man the trilogy fight against Poirier is going to look ugly man

Does he have no one with him? Maybe his team is flying out there? Bizarre

I don't think he even knows what he's doing at this point. He probably thinks he figured calf kicks out and that's all he needed. I bet in his mind he'll maul Poirier easily now.

According to kavanagh conor knows everything anyway, during camp they just try to stay out of his way

Back