Why did Charles take this fight?

BowserJr

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
This is literally the worst matchup in the top 5 for him and Chandlers best matchup in the top 5

I'm kind of bewildered by it. Does anyone even think Charles is a lock?

For sure he has a chance but I'm pretty surprised Chandler is the fave

Chandler fades after 2 rounds, Charles has better stamina. All Charles has to do is not get TKO’d within the first 2 rounds and he wins a comfortable decision.

I think Charles wins it. At least he’s not fighting prime Tony/Khabib/Justin

As others have said, it’s for the title so obviously he’s going to take that fight. I do agree that Chandler wins this though.

He becomes the UFC champ if he wins.Pretty good reason to take the fight.IMO

Uh, because it's for the title. How is he as a professional fighter gonna say no to that?
He took the fight because it's an opportunity to fight for the UFC title which he's been working for his whole career. Why would he turn it down?
Chandler fades after 2 rounds, Charles has better stamina. All Charles has to do is not get TKO’d within the first 2 rounds and he wins a comfortable decision.

I think Charles wins it. At least he’s not fighting prime Tony/Khabib/Justin
Uh, it’s for the title.

OP doesn't even make sense.

He says this is the worst match up for Charles (and best for Michael) then says he's surprised that Michael is the favorite.

{<huh}

I'm Nnoyed by this match cuz I like aloe Vera and dislike Chandler.

I'd rather see aloe Vera fight porier for the belt and think he has a better chance vs him than Chandler

OP doesn't even make sense.

He says this is the worst match up for Charles then says he's surprised that Michael is the favorite.

{<huh}

Odd maker's get shit wrong a lot in MMA

Chandler has good enough wrestling to stay off the ground and has KO power. Charles doesn't have an iron chin. It's pretty simple

He has already denied it once,
if he did it for a second time
he'd be in a very bad position !

I don't recall charles ever going 5 rounds,chin already got cracked as well,and new...

Maybe because for some strange reason he wants to become champion?

Odd maker's get shit wrong a lot in MMA

Chandler has good enough wrestling to stay off the ground and has KO power. Charles doesn't have an iron chin. It's pretty simple

Again, wtf are you talking about. There's something you're missing here because given what you're saying, why would you be surprised that Michael is the favorite when it sounds like you are favoring him yourself?

Because he believes he is going to win and become champion.

Chandler is going to ko him.

I'm Nnoyed by this match cuz I like aloe Vera and dislike Chandler.

I'd rather see aloe Vera fight porier for the belt and think he has a better chance vs him than Chandler

Why would he have a better chance against Poirier who just KOd Conor the so called elite MMA striker? Chandler is largely untested in ufc and Oliveira has a win over Will Brooks the guy who beat Chandler twice. Chandler can't wrestle Oliveira he would get subd and other than power is the smaller less diverse striker. Chandler could 1 punch him but I don't see how this is such a bad match up. He just has to avoid the power punches imo

Back