Video of Khamzat being submitted by Kadyrov

Would you do any better against a guy who would be able to wipe out your entire family and relatives if he wants to? I'm not a big Chimaev fan, but to act like you'd do otherwise is just shit talk.
There's a difference between meeting with Kadyrov, doing the usual dinner shit..

Then grappling with him and allowing him to use you as his attack dog.

There's a difference between meeting with Kadyrov, doing the usual dinner shit..

Then grappling with him and allowing him to use you as his attack dog.

That's a tough talk behind your computer screen. Big differences between other MMA guys and Chimaev is Chimaev IS from Chechynya. Other guys aren't, Khabib included.

Would you do any better against a guy who would be able to wipe out your entire family and relatives if he wants to? I'm not a big Chimaev fan, but to act like you'd do otherwise is just shit talk.
This.

That's a tough talk behind your computer screen. Big differences between other MMA guys and Chimaev is Chimaev IS from Chechynya. Other guys aren't, Khabib included.
Chimaev immigrated to Sweden with his family nearly a decade ago..?

Other guys such as khabib actually live in the region.

tenor.gif

Well that was sad. Kadyrov is a keyboard warrior... all that talk and homie looks like he’s never even played t ball much less fight

Chimaev immigrated to Sweden with his family..?

Other guys such as khabib actually live in the region.

You realize that when you immigrate to another country, you don't necessarily immigrate with your ENTIRE family, and especially your relatives?

Khabib does NOT freaking live under Kadyrov. If he did, and if Kadrov is talking shit about Khabib like he is now, I'd be most worried about his safety.

But like I said, if you can act half a tough as you talk right now when you are with a guy who can wipe out your family and relatives across three, four generations literally with a blink of an eye, then you must be something. Maybe you died a hero in your past life.

I highly doubt it though.

You realize that when you immigrate to another country, you don't necessarily immigrate with your ENTIRE family, and especially your relatives?

Khabib does NOT freaking live under Kadyrov. If he did, and if Kadrov is talking shit about Khabib like he is now, I'd be most worried about his safety.

But like I said, if you can act half a tough as you talk right now when you are with a guy who can wipe out your family and relatives across three, four generations literally with a blink of an eye, then you must be something. Maybe you died a hero in your past life.

I highly doubt it though.
lol.. you make it sound like Kadyrov is going to round up Chimaev's family if he doesn't bend over and grapple with him, or attack people on social media.

Chimaev is going above and beyond anything I've seen from a fighter to please him.

<36>

Khabib may not live directly under kadyrov.. but he lives directly in the Caucasus, where he has huge influence.

Last edited:
So Kadyrov would send death squads to Sweden to kill his mom and siblings if he he turned down a visit?
Do you really think thats how it works?

I am sure you can turn down even a dictator in a nice way.
Or just come for a short visit.
This is not a Bond movie.

Khamzat does this because he wants to.

lol.. you make it sound like Kadyrov is going to round up Chimaev's family if he doesn't bend over and grapple with him, or attack people on social media.

<36>

Khabib may not live directly under kadyrov.. but he lives directly in the Caucasus, where he has huge influence.

I don't have all the facts but from brief reads on this guy, Kadyrov is a worse dictator than Kim Jung Eun from North Korea.

If Khazmat immigrated, he would obviously have his relatives there at least still.

You sound like a real tough guy who would be happy to say fuck no against doing a simple, brief grappling with a guy who is a worse dictator than Kim Jung Eun, suggesting he won't do this or do that, when he is more than capable of doing something much worse, and if someone is worse dictator than the guy from North Korea. Anyhow, if you are as tough and noble in life as you are talking from the comfort of your chair in front of you computer screen,
then you must be one heck of an impressive human being.

Back