Tony's New Camp?

Pain4Pain

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
He was talking about changing his training partners and everything. Besides training at Wild Card, what else has he added to his training camp?

Also went from Varsity mentality to "Olympic" mentality. I think he'll get a good win this weekend.

Sounds like he ditched eddie bravo. Any coach that tells u to “throw the sand” when you are getting your ass beat deserves to be fired. Eddie watched too many martial arts movies while stoned to make a good mma coach.

Sounds like he ditched eddie bravo. Any coach that tells u to “throw the sand” when you are getting your ass beat deserves to be fired. Eddie watched too many martial arts movies while stoned to make a good mma coach.
That was an absolute abomination of a corner.
They let him down when he needed them most.

but it will be enough? training boxing when your opponent is a very good grappler is kinda weird.

Like always Tony is just blowing smoke, at this point he should have fixed any defensive issues since the Johnson fight, now it's up to Dariush if he follows the game plan or let Tony get his rhythm

I like to always say about a match up like this one: Who is going up the ladder quicker or whom is coming down that ladder slower? And yes, talking the erosion, corrosion, of too many MMA Wars versus is Baby Lion ready to leave their den yet.

Seems he likes hurting his students at his new camp

He is strengthening his students mentally.

I was tempted to include Tony in my parlay, but 11/8 didn’t quite speak the value I was hoping for. I’m not convinced about Beneil, he isn’t elite anywhere, whereas both Ferguson’s last two opponents were.

Tough fight to call. Beneil on pts is the obvious outcome but all it takes is classic Tony returning and upsetting the apple cart.

He is strengthening his students mentally.

I was tempted to include Tony in my parlay, but 11/8 didn’t quite speak the value I was hoping for. I’m not convinced about Beneil, he isn’t elite anywhere, whereas both Ferguson’s last two opponents were.

Tough fight to call. Beneil on pts is the obvious outcome but all it takes is classic Tony returning and upsetting the apple cart.

tony and chandler. dariush isnt that great and olive folds when things get rough

Snapdowncity Academy and wildcard boxing gym.
Wildcard could fix some lacking boxing, Snapdown seems like a private facility. Probably not enough good guys there yet.

tony and chandler. dariush isnt that great and olive folds when things get rough
Well this is possibly useless information but here goes anyway.. I went on a beautiful win spree 2017- 2019, starting when I hedged Conor v Mayweather and built up a nice dividends (I put a lot of money on Conor when he opened, and correctly assumed the odds would shorten the closer the fight grew), from there I used a system which never failed.. until it failed, then 2019-2021 it was a disaster, I had one or two big wins but recently I was on an all time losing streak.

Then more recently I had a double come in and 2/3 win on the next card, so I feel my luck is turning a corner once again (obviously this is all bullshit but then so is betting on MMA).

My picks for this event are; Lutz, Burgos, Chandler.
I’m also heavily invested in Poirier at 10/11.
My other pick is Moreno, mostly because his value is insane at 2/1.

Make what u will of all that, but definitely don’t bet on any of the fighters ive picked because I’m still on quite a terrible streak all things considered.

Back