Media Islam Makhachaev ( Ali) tweeting about the top 10 in the LW division

Habib The Eagle

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Basically Ali but still

tenor.gif

Last edited:
Yes, that is Ali. But, this is the same problem that Khabib ran into. And one that is often forgotten. It does decrease your resume when most of the top 10 sees you as too risky of a fight to take
Risky in the sense that there is a very significant possibility that Islam, like Khabib, might pull out of the fight. They have each pulled out of 5 fights in the UFC.

Top fighters aren't keen to invest their time and money into training camps for an opponent that has a long history of pulling out of fights.

If Islam wants to get Top 10 opponents, he needs to either start fighting more often and establish a track record of not pulling out or ask the UFC to let him be an alternate in case somebody else pulls out of a fight against a Top 10 opponent.

Risky in the sense that there is a very significant possibility that Islam, like Khabib, might pull out of the fight. They have each pulled out of 5 fights in the UFC.

Top fighters aren't keen to invest their time and money into training camps for an opponent that has a long history of pulling out of fights.

If Islam wants to get Top 10 opponents, he needs to either start fighting more often and establish a track record of not pulling out or ask the UFC to let him be an alternate in case somebody else pulls out of a fight against a Top 10 opponent.

We get it, you don't like those 2 fighers. If you think for one second that the reason people did not fight Khabib is because they were worried about him pulling out, then I have a bridge I would like to sell you...It is a well known fact that fighers had no interest in scrapping with Khabib until he was ranked high enough for the risk to be worth the squeeze.

And in regards to Islam, he literally is doing exactly what you are suggesting. He is fighting a non ranked opponent just to stay busy

We all have our biases, but sometimes it helps to be self aware enough not to post if your bias obscures logic

its plain and simple, no one cares about islam.

does it sound like islam can type and talk like this ? @moosaev This is not even ali. This is a staffer. the english is too perfect lol
So Ali calling his own clients Gaethje/Dariush "bunch of clowns".

<{fry}>

Islam i also very respectful , Ali should stop with this bullshit.

Yet he has more than twice the social media follows of Chandler and Oliveira COMBINED. Funny how that works.
i wonder how many of his followers are organic.

and re my last post, i was talking about fighters.

Ali not even trying to sound like Islam at this point.

So Ali calling his own clients Gaethje/Dariush "bunch of clowns".

<{fry}>

Islam i also very respectful , Ali should stop with this bullshit.

Finally Khabib fans are waking up to this clown who is endlessly praised despite doing a piss poor job for most of his guys like Islam.

The guy has a hard on for Kamaru Usman, WW is where his attention is at right now, he is doing everything he can to avoid Kamaru having to fight a legitimate opponent like Edwards or Covington.

Finally Khabib fans are waking up to this clown who is endlessly praised despite doing a piss poor job for most of his guys like Islam.

The guy has a hard on for Kamaru Usman, WW is where his attention is at right now, he is doing everything he can to avoid Kamaru having to fight a legitimate opponent like Edwards or Covington.

In case you forgot, Usman already destroyed Covington. And Edwards is a nobody

In case you forgot, Usman already destroyed Covington. And Edwards is a nobody

Yeah Usman is hellbent on fighting somebody's thats why him and his hype man Abdelasleez were seriously pitching a fight with Chiesa to the public.

i wonder how many of his followers are organic.

and re my last post, i was talking about fighters.
If you’re talking about fighters then it’s an even dumber statement, fighters don’t take fights because they “care” about or are enamored by their opponents. They take whatever gets them closer to their goal of a title. Nobody offers fights because they care about anyone. Matchmaking is a utilitarian exercise.

Back