Media Oliveira and Ferguson before the face off

It's good to see the comradery like that before a fight, but I'm surprised Ferg let Oliveira embrace him like that.

He's usually got that Diaz mentality towards opponents before the fight.

That was more offense than Tony got in their fight.

It's good to see the comradery like that before a fight, but I'm surprised Ferg let Oliveira embrace him like that.

He's usually got that Diaz mentality towards opponents before the fight.

He does, but he isn't fighting Oliveira so I guess he doesn't want to spend energy mean mugging and getting riled up over a neutral fighter.

Good deal. Sportsmanship, what a concept.

Glad to see the sportsmanship after that cringey rant he made after the loss.

Tony and Charles seem to have a lot of respect for each other. A bit surprised to see Tony being cool with a guy he lost to but props to him for that.

He does, but he isn't fighting Oliveira so I guess he doesn't want to spend energy mean mugging and getting riled up over a neutral fighter.

Charles is the type of fighter who would 'call out' Tony if he won his fight on the undercard to give him a title shot; even if it meant missing out on a fight with McGregor. Since Tony did give Oliveira his shot at the top 4.

If the guy cared about money he would have learned English a long time ago; Oliveira is there for the belt nothing else.

Back