Frank Shamrock's Modern Marriage

WaylonMercy5150

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
FullSizeRender.jpg

Thats a lot of love in one household

Anyone cracking jokes is jealous

This is the future, and it is beautiful.

That is indeed his son and according to wiki he and his wife are no longer together anyway.

The real reason why racist fear immigration<BC1>....Like OP, trying to imply some "weird" shit here just because the skin tones don't match.

White guy/Frank have the same eyes, Im guessing that's his kid....either way, there's lots of way to explain that picture without being "sexually weird" or "racist"

Frank has a good looking wife. I remembered her in the back ground throwing punches as Frank was fighting Tito lol.

Ken and Frank had bad blood but Frank came across as the humble one so I always took his side in their family Feud. Ken tries to bully too much and it just makes him look bad.

LOL, that's his kid I think.

He clearly got his primary looks/genes from his mother, while the sister got Frank's.

Frank is clearly the provider though lol

Frank has a good looking wife. I remembered her in the back ground throwing punches as Frank was fighting Tito lol.

Ken and Frank had bad blood but Frank came across as the humble one so I always took his side in their family Feud. Ken tries to bully too much and it just makes him look bad.
I believe the two men buried the hatchet like 10 yrs ago.

I doubt theyll ever be close,but I believe they put the animosity behind them.

Back