Dana confirms Usman vs Covington 2

If you want to know just how stupid Sherdog is as a collective, just read the posts in lead up to the first fight. The number of people who thought it was going to be a boring fight is simply astounding.

To be fair. Up until that point neither guy was in a bunch of burn burners. Everyone was shocked to see a 5 round war

Not feeling too confident in Colby's chances after seeing Usman's improvements
What is this Usman improvements bullshit. Masvidal has never been more than a gatekeeper. His greatest claim to fame was KOing a washed up Askren.

people out here acting like beating Masvidal is more impressive than Woodley nowadays

What is this Usman improvements bullshit. Masvidal has never been more than a gatekeeper. His greatest claim to fame was KOing a washed up Askren.

people out here acting like beating Masvidal is more impressive than Woodley nowadays
If you can't acknowledge Usman's standup improvements then you're just delusional.

I don't like Usman, wanted to Colby to win the 1st fight and will root for him again but you have Helen Keller level eyesight if you can't see Usman's improvements. Who he fought is irrelevant.

To be fair. Up until that point neither guy was in a bunch of burn burners. Everyone was shocked to see a 5 round war

yeah, but the style matchup made it so it's a fair assumption to think it was going to end up a brawl between 2 grapplers.

If you want to know just how stupid Sherdog is as a collective, just read the posts in lead up to the first fight. The number of people who thought it was going to be a boring fight is simply astounding.
People are still calling him snoozeman despite his action packed title reign. Itll unfortunately be like the mindless Diaz fans who never could let go of carlos Condit's 1 safe performance against nick despite a lengthy resume of violence. Some will never let go of the fact that he used to fight safer, and the first mas performance.

Doesn't deserve it one bit, but hopefully we won't hear Colby talk ever again when he gets his jaw broken again.

Two wrestlers sloppy k1 match = one of the greatest fights I’ve ever seen -Dana white
The fight was exciting but come on now

well i ll be glad to see colby full stiffened next can wait for the shoops

usman wins the rematch but this is the fight to make money wise

I still want Colby to win because having the heel on top would make so many people mad

If you can't acknowledge Usman's standup improvements then you're just delusional.

I don't like Usman, wanted to Colby to win the 1st fight and will root for him again but you have Helen Keller level eyesight if you can't see Usman's improvements. Who he fought is irrelevant.
Everybody looks like a world beater when facing weaker competition. Its a lot easier to strike with a fighter that will never attempt a takedown than it is when facing an elite wrestler like Woodley or Covington

Back