Conor needs to run that back with Aldo

2004 account

For a fair sport/true mma fan, ain't no shill
@Silver
Reaction score
It's only fair, I don't wanna say it was a fluke win but it's as close to one as you can get because Aldo didn't get a chance to even warm up and implement any strategy in their fight.

I'm tired of Conor getting all these fast tracked, unfair opportunities that get him closer to undeserved titles. He needs to run that back with Aldo, I'm sure Aldo beats him this time.

Last edited:
In before the gif.

Also, even if Aldo could win, he's at 135, Conor would have to cut his leg off to make 145 and there's no point in him giving him a rematch because he could never do better. Why cloud the thought of his best win?

It all is unlikely and makes no sense.

Doesnt Jose fight at 135 now and conor at 155?

He is already fighting dustin,so your wet dreams about conor are meaningless

Not interested. All Conor does is rematches or old dudes.

Let's see him vs a guy in his prime who he hasn't fought before.

Reactions: G10
As much as I'd LOVE to see Aldo dominate Conor from pillar to post, it's not going to happen, anymore. If you think about, the fight itself had very little consequence. Conor vacated the belt without defending it, and Aldo won it back by beating Edgar. The only meaningful thing to come out of the fight was that Conor won his first UFC championship, and Max was delayed slightly from winning his.

However, I think it would've been to Aldo's benefit to move up to 155 rather than down to 135. I think Aldo would've looked much better at LW, and he might've gotten a chance to avenge his loss. Sadly, that didn't happen.

He didn't want to then so why now ?

another hype machine bout for $$$$

I miss the sport ..... the buisness side is fucking it all up

sport > buisness

Fine, I’ll do it.

13-sec-ko.gif

I’d love to see the rematch, even if aldo loses he can’t do much worse.
And it’d be terrific if he won.
I’ll admit I was salty after that loss, I hate seeing humble people lose to loudmouth pompous jerks.

It's only fair, I don't wanna say it was a fluke win but it's as close one as you can get because Aldo didn't get a chance to even warm up and implement any strategy in their fight.

I'm tired of Conor getting all these fast tracked, unfair opportunities that get him closer to undeserved titles. He needs to run that back with Aldo, I'm sure Aldo bears him this time.
yeah....but....ummm... at what weight class??
Cannot see Aldo making 155lbs anytime soon and Conor is never fighting at anything less than 155lbs again. In fact I think he is now struggling big time to even make 155lbs. I predict his 155lb fight with Poirier will be his last, ever, 155lb MMA fight.

Conor doesn't need to fight, anyone, ever again. It's only who Conor WANTS to fight. And Conor will get whoever he wants to fight, everytime.
Aldo is history.

Conor doesn't need to fight, anyone, ever again. It's only who Conor WANTS to fight. And Conor will get whoever he wants to fight, everytime.
Aldo is history.
Yea we all know this ain't a real sport and Conor is a fraud has been fighter that doesn't even pull all the strings anymore lol.

It's only fair, I don't wanna say it was a fluke win but it's as close to one as you can get because Aldo didn't get a chance to even warm up and implement any strategy in their fight.

I'm tired of Conor getting all these fast tracked, unfair opportunities that get him closer to undeserved titles. He needs to run that back with Aldo, I'm sure Aldo beats him this time.
since losing to conor, aldo has had 4 title fights, winning 1. 3 of the 4 were coming off a loss.......but you're tired of conor getting fast tracked, unfair opportunities?

and they're 2 divisions apart.....

smh.....

Fine, I’ll do it.

13-sec-ko.gif
Yes, and this,

acKpxP.gif

Yet, Conor got his rematch with Nate,

Aldo never got his rematch with Conor.

Conor again got his rematch with Poirier after getting KOed by Poirier.

BrightOptimalAnole-size_restricted.gif

Khabib is probably the only one who stopped this one-sided rematch circle of Conor.

Khabib should be awarded as the GOAT for stopping this alone.

Back