Whats next for Islam Makhachev ?

Your Account

reacted to your score
@Silver
Reaction score
No fight scheduled yet, is he waiting to fight Oliviera - Chandler winner ?

tenor.gif

butter dawg

One of the contenders will fight him soon probably if not then likely Gillespie . Wth all tbe Islam smoke he really needs to start fight folks who aren't cans or journeymen . I know he can control so much but for all his hype his resume sucks.

He has a fight lined up already.

why ? his records looks like he should fight someone in top 5
One of the contenders will fight him soon probably if not then likely Gillespie . Wth all tbe Islam smoke he really needs to start fight folks who aren't cans or journeymen . I know he can control so much but for all his hype his resume sucks.
Dustin fights Conor, Gaethje is too high in rankings, Oliveira fights Chandler, Ferguson fights Dariush, RDA would be a good option but recently he was pursuing fight with Gaethje, Felder is ducking Islam (Hooker maybe too but he might be trying to pursue fight with RDA because he knows RDA might not get Justin), Gillespie just fought with Ferreira, Kevin Lee is going to WW and Makhachev already beat Dober.

UFC could have forced RDA, Felder or Hooker to take the fight with Islam but they didn't. Thiago Moises is looking great recently and he is on the verge of the rankings. If Makhachev will win this then I'm sure they will give him someone from the top. Little bit more patience and he can be in talks for title contention.

No fight scheduled yet, is he waiting to fight Oliviera - Chandler winner ?
Send me location 2.0! He would fight anyone. He just needs to get his ass more visible to Dana, Fertitas etc via Social Media. It works like magic! Taunt some bitch-ass fighters and few will respond. Their ego is bigger than their souls and fighting spirits anyways.

Chandler/Olivera winner VS Connor/Porier winner
VS
Dariush/Ferguson winner VS Islam Mackachev

Back