for me chandler is lucky to get the ts that fast, he dont really deserve it

so yeah, thats sucks, i dont see the next champ being champ too long

dustin can beat him soon

even conor can

lets see

discuss

b05f009064f730eece30f7a0d7f74f64.jpg

Da real king

You say Dan Hooker was never really that good, second fighter etc, but then you go on and say Dustin is the real king. Not impressed by your inconsistency.

IMO i think it's a pickem between Oliviera, Chandler and Poirier. Only way to find out is by all of em fighting eachother.

You say Dan Hooker was never really that good, second fighter etc, but then you go on and say Dustin is the real king. Not impressed by your inconsistency.

IMO i think it's a pickem between Oliviera, Chandler and Poirier. Only way to find out is by all of em fighting eachother.
Let's do a triple threat last man standing for the title!

After the fight between chandler and oliveira

and thats not even because of khabib

of course khabib is the rightfull king, but nevermind

for me the right fight should have been Oliveira vs Dustin

and i see dustin win that one

Chandler beat a second zone fighter (dan hooker) to get the ts

dan hooker was never (my friend) good

for me chandler is lucky to get the ts that fast, he dont really deserve it

so yeah, thats sucks, i dont see the next champ being champ too long

dustin can beat him soon

even conor can

lets see

discuss
My view is.....Gaethje beats everyone. OK Poirier is a tough day at the office....and Poirier came out victorious but he nearly got KO'd in that fight.

I suspect Gaethje will be LW champ in next 12months. He just had a set-back by losing to Khabib but....*everyone* loses to Khabib.

Chandler had a first round finish inufc debut, while Dustin repeatedly got badly rocked and stumbled all over the place during his debut.

Some refs would have tooled it.

Whoever wins between Chandler and Oliveira is the rightful champ.

Nah. Oliviera is the top contender simply because it took him longer to earn a title shot than the other better fighters in the division like Gaethje and Poirier. So they took losses to Khabib and Oliviera didn't. But he isn't as good as those guys and would likely lose to both of them. Nothing against Charles, he's so fun to watch. But to the extent that champ means the best fighter in a particular division, he isn't going to be the champ until he beats the fighters ranked above him.

Nah. Oliviera is the top contender simply because it took him longer to earn a title shot than the other better fighters in the division like Gaethje and Poirier. So they took losses to Khabib and Oliviera didn't. But he isn't as good as those guys and would likely lose to both of them. Nothing against Charles, he's so fun to watch. But to the extent that champ means the best fighter in a particular division, he isn't going to be the champ until he beats the fighters ranked above him.
Meh, ignoring Chucky for a second, Chandler is the best fighter in the division. Gaethje clearly isn't, he lost to Poirer and Alvarez. Poirer has a case, but I think he loses to Chandler and quite possibly Conor in the trilogy.

Oliveria would sub Gaethje easily as well, his BJJ is non-existent. Plus, its unfair to say "it took him longer". Yeah, but he is younger than Poirer, so its fair to say that he has hit his prime, which is why he is doing so well now, while he wasn't before.

Anyway, whoever wins this saturday is the best fighter in the division imo.

Great fucking fight two amazing fighter right down the middle odds I don’t care whoever wins this is the king imo

Meh, ignoring Chucky for a second, Chandler is the best fighter in the division. Gaethje clearly isn't, he lost to Poirer and Alvarez. Poirer has a case, but I think he loses to Chandler and quite possibly Conor in the trilogy.

Oliveria would sub Gaethje easily as well, his BJJ is non-existent. Plus, its unfair to say "it took him longer". Yeah, but he is younger than Poirer, so its fair to say that he has hit his prime, which is why he is doing so well now, while he wasn't before.

Anyway, whoever wins this saturday is the best fighter in the division imo.
So, the second best LW from Bellator is the best UFC LW??

Y’all are weirdos. Enjoy the title fight. That’s what it is. Learn to understand the product and leave the video games to the kids.

this let’s me know you don’t train or fight and don’t get it

Dustin chose money over legacy. It is what it is. Whoever wins this fight is the rightful champ until he’s unthroned. That’s the only way to look at it, imo.

So, the second best LW from Bellator is the best UFC LW??
If Chandler and Pitbull fought 10 times I think we would get a closer bunch of results.

But yeah, if that is how you want to look at it. The second best LW from Bellator is the best UFC LW.

Styles make fights. Chandler matches up much better against the top 10 of the UFC than Patricio does.

He won't be. But 1 or two defenses further, he will be. Or the one who beats whoever wins the title now, will be.

Yeah Yeah We already heared that, than Chandler does not deserv a title shot, than Dustin deserved it more, but the reality is than Dustin did not want the fight because He was looking money.
After this saturday We are going to see the real plans of the bald man.
But the man who sugested a triple threart match got my attention

The winner won't be seen as the legit champ cus Khabib just retired, Khabib would shit on any of these guys imo, but that being said, the division should be more exciting, Khabib fought once a year and the top guys now will beat each other, I see the title changing hands a lot

Back