Media UPDATE: Chris Weidman can now walk on crutches, 3 weeks after his leg break

Gio

Wendy Belt
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
EDIT: Weidman walking on crutches now

-----​

Via IG stories:

--------​

Keep fighting, Chris Weidman!

"And I'll keep this world from draggin' me down, gonna stand my ground. And I won't back down."

Last edited:
Great news and impressive recovery. Teh Chris is still our boy!

Also he makes me look bad. I pull a muscle in pick up soccer and I'm out for a month, and he shatters his leg and is walking assisted in two weeks.

I'm also younger than Chris
Okay-Guy-Rage-Face.jpg

Not a doc but I’m not a fan of guys going too hard and fast so soon , which I think he is. Rest is key but guys like him are near psychotic when it comes to training .

I still think he should focus on recovering for a normal lifestyle rather than continue down a path he must know won’t end well.
This . I think he’s recovering like he’s gonna make a run again for belt . Not a fan of that .

Hopefully he doesn't turn his comeback into some kind of a competition.

Then we'll start hearing the word "setback", which is never good.

This . I think he’s recovering like he’s gonna make a run again for belt . Not a fan of that .
I like the screen name by the way, HST is one of my favorite writers. I’ve drove by owl farm once on my way to the Woody Creek tavern.

Also he makes me look bad. I pull a muscle in pick up soccer and I'm out for a month, and he shatters his leg and is walking assisted in two weeks.

]

I feel ya haha. Also younger than Chris, had Achilles tendinitis in my right foot that kept me on crutches literally from April 1st to this week. I’m just now starting to be able to walk around without crutches. This weak glass body of mine smh.

I feel ya haha. Also younger than Chris, had Achilles tendinitis in my right foot that kept me on crutches literally from April 1st to this week. I’m just now starting to be able to walk around without crutches. This weak glass body of mine smh.
tenor.gif

Best wishes to Chris but I hope he does not go back to the fight business. Even without this injury he was done a long time ago.

Not a doc but I’m not a fan of guys going too hard and fast so soon , which I think he is. Rest is key but guys like him are near psychotic when it comes to training .
Not only are you not a doc, you haven't had the unfortuanate experience of getting fucked up enough to need a doc for a joint/bone injury. The stuff he is doing is guaranteed recommended by his doctor.

I'm also younger than Chris
Okay-Guy-Rage-Face.jpg

he’s got a massive support system the best medical help a team and family around him at all times oh and he’s a champion level fighter.

Back