Lightweight’s problem

Kaiokenrye24

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
There are a lot of scary dudes with virtually no name value like Arman Tsarukyan and Rafael Fiziev.
Islam is known for being Khabib’s sidekick
I can’t blame Dan Hooker for wanting to Rda, if I were him I’d be doing the same thing

Dan Hooker just got smashed by a guy on his first fight in the ufc that most casuals aren’t aware of. Dan Hooker can’t afford a loss to another lesser known beast.

Dan Hooker just got smashed by a guy on his first fight in the ufc that most casuals aren’t aware of. Dan Hooker can’t afford a loss to another lesser known beast.
I have a feeling that's exactly what's going to happen anyway. He's going to someone tough that doesn't have a name and lose and have his stock drop considerably when he could have faced legit talent and not drop that far.

CkB boys are more terrified of grapplers

There are a lot of scary dudes with virtually no name value like Arman Tsarukyan and Rafael Fiziev.
I can’t blame Dan Hooker for wanting to Rda, if I were him I’d be doing the same thing

The "problem" is not the lightweights, it's the toxic fanbase that seem to think one particular fighter is owed something special by the UFC, and now are constantly spamming these Hooker/Felder/RDA are ducks type threads.

The problem is you, and the casual sports fans from "parts unknown".

I do think divisions often lag behind, and the top 10 has a lot of guys past their prime who are still highly ranked because they just started their downskid

They have put all eggs in the chandler basket. They haven’t promoted oliveria at all. I’m curious how that plays out for them
Those embedded videos should be called "Michael Chandler diaries".

Seen 1-3. In episode number 3 they didnt even show Oliveira. This feels like when Ronda Rousey was about to fight Nunes and the UFC legit forget to promote Nunes.

Nothing against Chandler but i really hope Oliveira wins and Poirier. Then we get the real titel fight.

And too many guys are under the same management.

Dariush and Islam should have fought by now, but are under the same management. Add gaethhe to that list.

Fiziev vs tsarukyan should fight right now to see who deserves to break into the rankings, but they won't because they're under the same management.

Overall, people just need to fight more. If all these guys fought more, we wouldn't have problems.

It doesn't make sense rankings wise for Hooker to fight Fiziev or Arman next...but Islam makes sense if Hooker stopped ducking.

They are literally only 2 rankings apart.
I wouldn’t call it ducking. Fighting rda makes much more sense for him and balances the risk reward

That's why he should stop ducking Islam.He is ranked higher in our hearts anyway!

It doesn't make sense rankings wise for Hooker to fight Fiziev or Arman next...but Islam makes sense if Hooker stopped ducking.

They are literally only 2 rankings apart.

Hooker is coming off two losses and a razor thin win over Felder. He needs to fight down. Islam is the best fight he should expect imo, otherwise Arman or Fiziev make sense.

Islam just makes for a boring and embarrassing fight for his opponents. It kills any steam you’re gaining with fans. Look at Drew Dober killed the excitement.

Back