Saturdays Parlay

Jinx_AA

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Ive been on a tear with bet365 picks this past year .....I've posted a few slips on here ...5k+ wins ...up over 12k in past 12 months (I know that's just toilet paper money to the average sherbro)

Saturdays pick seems like better value then I usually get

3 fight parlay ...

Barbosa to win

Beneil Darius to win

Chandler by finish

+900.....100 returns 1000 ....fantastic value in my opinion regardless of whether you like chandler or oliviera .

If you wanna play it safe ....chandler vs olviera Under 4.5 is an absolute lock - but poor value

*Anyone else got any good value bets placed ...
*Share your value picks incase were missing something

Shane Burgos ain't no joke.
That's a tough one to pick.

And Ferguson....well yes coming off his last 2 major losses you could say he's washed up....but you never know with that dude. He's very weird and he could just crush it.

Honestly....this fight card is FULL of 'Pick em' fights. Hardly any heavy favorites.
Really tough card to get right if I may say so.
https://www.bestfightodds.com/

Shane Burgos ain't no joke.
That's a tough one to pick.

And Ferguson....well yes coming off his last 2 major losses you could say he's washed up....but you never know with that dude. He's very weird and he could just crush it.

Honestly....this fight card is FULL of 'Pick em' fights. Hardly any heavy favorites.
Really tough card to get right if I may say so.
https://www.bestfightodds.com/

I totally agree they're pick.em.fights .....but I've never got +900 onna 3 fight parlay before ...a d I like the picks aswell

**It's just solid value ....not saying it's a lock ...but very rare to get +900 on a 3 fight parlay - i like the bet

I totally agree they're pick.em.fights .....but I've never got +900 onna 3 fight parlay before ...a d I like the picks aswell

**It's just solid value ....not saying it's a lock ...but very rare to get +900 on a 3 fight parlay - i like the bet
I have a feeling quite a few of us regulars who make a Tapology set of picks are going to get quite a few of these fight picks WRONG!
Tough card....heck.

Anyone who gets 80% or more of their picks right is gonna do *exceptionally* well in this one.
Well....sure makes it fun!

I don’t think those are bad picks. Main event is a toss up to me though.

Well I probably haven't done as well as you overall, but I still win money on my bets overall. Im up about $4000 over the last year. Im definitely not in agreement with you on this card. No parlays, but on the fights you mentioned Ive got Ferg at +160, Burgos at -130, and Chandler by decision for +650.

That said, my favorite pick of the card was Chookagian at -132 and Chookagian/Araujo over 2.5 for -350. That bet, while not very profitable is practically a lock, especially with a small hedge on Araujo sub at +1400, which is the only real chance I lose those.

Do you use Betmma.tips to track your bets?

Last edited:
Ive been on a tear with bet365 picks this past year .....I've posted a few slips on here ...5k+ wins ...up over 12k in past 12 months (I know that's just toilet paper money to the average sherbro)

Saturdays pick seems like better value then I usually get

3 fight parlay ...

Barbosa to win

Beneil Darius to win

Chandler by finish

+900.....100 returns 1000 ....fantastic value in my opinion regardless of whether you like chandler or oliviera .

If you wanna play it safe ....chandler vs olviera Under 4.5 is an absolute lock - but poor value

*Anyone else got any good value bets placed ...
*Share your value picks incase were missing something

Did you already place this bet?

Well I probably haven't done as well as you overall, but I still win money on my bets overall. Im up about $4000 over the last year. Im definitely not in agreement with you on this card. No parlays, but on the fights you mentioned Ive got Ferg at +160, Burgos at -130, and Chandler by decision for +650.

That said, my favorite pick of the card was Chookagian at -132 and Chookagian/Araujo over 2.5 for -350. That bet, while not very profitable is practically a lock, especially with a small hedge on Araujo sub at +1400, which is the only real chance I lose those.

Do you use Betmma.tips to track your bets?

I don't track my bets , no .

And respectfully , I think taking chandler by decision is crazy !!! ....both fighters are extreme front runners with high finishing rate ....I don't see any scenario where it goes over 2.5 rounds !

Goodluck though !

I don't track my bets , no .

And respectfully , I think taking chandler by decision is crazy !!! ....both fighters are extreme front runners with high finishing rate ....I don't see any scenario where it goes over 2.5 rounds !

Goodluck though !

Chandler knows how dangerous Oliveira is off his back so I'm thinking he might play a tighter more controlled top game to avoid the subs, which will of course draw the fight out.

That one is a long shot, admittedly, but I got significantly better odds than any of the online sites were offering so I took it.

Last edited:
Back