What's Alex Morono's Ceiling?

Reign009

Not sure if serious.
Reaction score
Top 10 fighter? Top 5? Title contender? Champion?

What do you folks think?

Fringe top 15. Cerrone is by far the best fighter he will ever beat and only beat him because he is totally washed.
nah at this point his wins over Max Griffin and Zak Ottow are way more impressive and to be honest are decent wins overall .

Lol, damn. Y'all don't see any potential in him?

nah at this point his wins over Max Griffin and Zak Ottow are way more impressive and to be honest are decent wins overall .
You mean better than Cerrone is currently? I just mean he's the best fighter career wise, most accomplished that Morono will ever beat.

I cant even base an opinion off the cerrone fight. I do know hes a tough dude and if you overlook him cause of his appearance- big mistake.

You mean better than Cerrone is currently? I just mean he's the best fighter career wise, most accomplished that Morono will ever beat.
To be clear yes I mean currently .
I wouldn't be 100% on that but your probably right .

Welterweight is a shark tank. I don't like his chances.

I don’t see him reaching top 15, only with favorable matchups

He just reached it. Did you see those punches he was throwing.
<6>

He's a decent fighter but Cowboy is just a sad sight these days. Beating him at this point doesn't mean much.

Lol, damn. Y'all don't see any potential in him?
He's a tough mf i'll give him that. I can see him making top 10 or 15 based on toughness alone, but he's not that good of a fighter plus he's small for the weigh class.

Losing by unanimous decision 30-27/29-28 to the top 10 gatekeeper.

I like Morono, have since his Niko Price fight.

but Alex did get blasted in like 30 seconds recently.

he kind of reminds me of a WW Joe Lauzon, and that’s where I’d say his ceiling is.

He's 30 I'm.not sure how much better he can get but I still think.he can beat anyone outside the top 10 and will be a tough out for anyone outside the top 5.

Popcorn? Maybe he has those ceiling tiles or a nice brushed on texture? I dunno. Never been to his house

Back