Media Have Kevin Lee found his opponent?

lol if I'm Lee I'm definitely ducking Sean Brady. He can thump.

I mean his last two opponents had a combined winning streak of 19

Gregor 13-0 undefeated before Lee
Oliveira 6 fight win streak going into Lee fight

He should take a step back and get a good win, especially after an injury
I'm referring to the guys he just called out, Lawler, and Perry

Lee has finally realized he isn't nearly as good as he thought he was

I'm referring to the guys he just called out, Lawler, and Perry

Lee has finally realized he isn't nearly as good as he thought he was

He's 1-3 in his last 4, why would he come back and immediately take on streaking fighters? It'd be a nearly 1.5 year layoff and he needs to get some momentum going if he wants to fight these top guys again.

Maybe he should stay at 155 and challenge Cerrone or Clay Guida...maybe even Ferguson for a rematch but only if Tony loses this weekend and makes it 100% clear he's way past his prime.

I mean his last two opponents had a combined winning streak of 19

Gregor 13-0 undefeated before Lee
Oliveira 6 fight win streak going into Lee fight

He should take a step back and get a good win, especially after an injury
I agree Lee has faced really good competition, but the Gregor stat is a little misleading. He really didn't fight anyone relevant until his last 2 fights. And I say that as a Gregor fan.

He's 1-3 in his last 4, why would he come back and immediately take on streaking fighters? It'd be a nearly 1.5 year layoff and he needs to get some momentum going if he wants to fight these top guys again.
I get that, but Lawler, and Perry are too low lol

Lee lost to really good guys, and he was up there in the LW division

Saying oh he's 1-3 doesn't tell the whole story

Plus he's talked loads of shit for so long and made himself a name from it, the downside of that is the UFC will rarely give you an easy fight/tune up fight

Why tf does Kevin Lee have the privilege of picking his next opponent?
TBH if you can make the fight interesting by causing a bit of social media ruckus then they all get to do that.

It's like the 4th thread in here about kevin lee's opponent so fine he can have at it...

TBH if you can make the fight interesting by causing a bit of social media ruckus then they all get to do that.

It's like the 4th thread in here about kevin lee's opponent so fine he can have at it...
Yeah yeah I get it. Just bitching about it.

Really bad match-up for Lee. I'd rather see him fight someone else. Brady should fight Jingliang.

Back