An Absolutely Monstrous Dana White Makes Usman Look Like A Flyweight

latest

Honestly Dana looks like shit. He's a 50 something year old man, all that mass can't be good for his heart. He's not an athlete and never has been, it's a vanity project to make himself feel like a tough guy.

If he dropped 30 pounds he might look like a normal humam

Honestly Dana looks like shit. He's a 50 something year old man, all that mass can't be good for his heart. He's not an athlete and never has been, it's a vanity project to make himself feel like a tough guy.

If he dropped 30 pounds he might look like a normal humam
That’s kind of a shitty photo.

he doesn’t look bad at all for a 51 year old man.

I'm 50 and I've worked out since I was 18 years old. I've never taken any extended time off and I eat reasonably clean. Bro, it is so hard to maintain muscle mass now, ridiculously hard. I'm watching myself slowly morph into an old man, a fit old man, but an old man. When I see this I think there is always a price to pay but Dana should have the best doctors around him so perhaps he has it under control.

Dana White is the ultimate alpha in the UFC full of alphas

pg2_g_white_sy_576.jpg

It's also a prerequisite for the UFC ownership team to dwarf their fighters. Here's Lorenzo looking like a jacked Gandalf among the Team Alpha Hobbits
Screen-Shot-2014-06-08-at-10.14.40-PM.png

that first one up top is still one of the funniest photos in mma. lol @ dana being taller than jon jones.

Back