Media Jose Aldo soccer kicks a dude unconscious in his fourth pro fight

images

Last edited:
A good example why soccer kicks and stomps should remain banned. It doesn't take skill to nearly kill a man that way.

Absolutely false. The guy was fine and weight cutting is much more dangerous and will invevitably lead to death (in the UFC, it has led to death outside of it) and MMA fans don't give a shit lol.

I heard he used to play soccer way back, and for a former soccer player, those kicks are lethal.

That was brutal.

Just Bleed God's are proud.

That's like saying an overhand right doesn't take skill because any bar brawler can throw one
Any bar brawler can throw headbutts, eye gouge and twist your finger sideways if you let them.

A good example why soccer kicks and stomps should remain banned. It doesn't take skill to nearly kill a man that way.

I mean if someone just lays on the ground and waits for his head to be kicked in, I guess that's correct. I'm pretty sure some BJJ gods will find an opening there. Also soccer kicks are a skill on its own, Aldo being an ex-football player helps (well, everybody in Brazil is a football player anyhow, that's why Brazilians are GOAT soccer kickers).

That's like saying an overhand right doesn't take skill because any bar brawler can throw one
no its not.
Bad take. It ends fights more quickly.
i want to agree but alot of the time the fight is already over or about over by the time the kick comes. its not just what, but when.

now some of these are just fine but the ones that arnt, are not worth putting on espn. like at 2:36

Back