Wendy Belt
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
if7zd3nwl4y61.jpg

UFC 262: Oliveira vs Chandler
Date:
Saturday, May 15, 2021
Time: 06:30 PM ET (Early Prelims); 8:00 PM ET (Prelims) 10:00 PM ET (Main card)
Venue: Toyota Center, Houston TX

Main Card
Charles Oliveira vs. Michael Chandler (For the vacant UFC Lightweight Championship)
Tony Ferguson vs. Beneil Dariush
Matt Schnell vs. Rogério Bontorin
Katlyn Chookagian vs. Viviane Araújo
Shane Burgos vs. Edson Barboza

Prelims: (ESPN / ESPN+)
Ronaldo Souza vs. André Muniz
Lando Vannata vs. Mike Grundy
Jordan Wright vs. Jamie Pickett
Andrea Lee vs. Antonina Shevchenko

Early prelims: (UFC Fight Pass)
Gina Mazany vs. Priscila Cachoeira
Kevin Aguilar vs. Tucker Lutz
Christos Giagos vs. Sean Soriano

----------

We're 2 days away! Your thoughts and which match ups are you looking forward to?

I don’t know why I get excited to see the new poster each time. It always looks silly

Reactions: Gio
I WAS looking forward to seeing Edwards vs Nate because I thought it had the potential to be a fun fight that could give Edwards some name value, but Burgos vs Barboza has banger written all over it, and Dariush vs Ferguson has potential to be wild, I may not be Dariush's biggest fan but he's a dog who brings it.

The card took some hits for sure though, but I guess that's the price we pay for having 261 smh.

You know the UFC isn’t doing a good job when they have to stick Matt Schnell on the main card of a PPV.

I'm waiting for rest of sheep to bet Chandler then I'll make a healthy bet on do bronx ( who has made me plenty in last few fights so its house money).This line actually opened Oliveria-175.

I'm rooting for Tony but me gut feeling is that ferg is in " weidman " territory. Have feeling Beneil is at his best right now which doesn't bode well for Tony.

Per Marcel Dorff, the starting bout for the main card will be Barboza vs Burgos, which is a great opener, definitely, and Schnell vs Bontorin was moved as the 3rd bout of the main card.

I'm pleased to say I have absolutely no clue who wins the main event but I'm looking forward to it.

me either, lol.

I don’t know why I get excited to see the new poster each time. It always looks silly

It has the same color scheme as last week's Rodriguez/Waterson poster. The interns must not have been aware of it, lol.

I got an hour to kill after Burgos/Barboza. Ill be outside BBQing with some beers.<Moves>

Tony will remind everyone who he is this Saturday.

Oli takes it with Chandler by flukey ko a possibility.
Co-main is tricky. Ferg might be done or he might not be done. I want to believe he is not so he wins a gruelling split decision after Benny gasses in the second.

Back