How Would Patrício Freire Do In The UFC?

nebulousned

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Bellator champ champ, OBLITERATED Chandler and send him packing to the B leagues (UFC)

How would the real GOAT do if he decided to crossover and whoop Dana's plebs?

(Note, I've never seen him fight but he sounds pretty epic)

He can do something what Aldo couldn't. Beating Max Hallway.

Would be very close between Pitbull and Ortega.
I don’t see how he comes close to beating Holloway or Volk.

I could see him beating max maybe not Volk though

Max is the worst style matchup for him imo. Rangy with good jits, hard to get hold of and with insane output cardio that it's hard to keep up with to go with a great chin to prevent the KO.

I also think Zabit presents more of a stylistic challenge than Volk does.

Max is the worst style matchup for him imo. Rangy with good jits, hard to get hold of and with insane output cardio that it's hard to keep up with to go with a great chin to prevent the KO.

Pitbull is at lightweight most of the time, so he's not that undersized of a featherweight that could give Holloway problems, considering he has massive power which Max will be less of a pressure fighter just of the fear of the power.
Zhabit I can definitely see where your coming from but I think Pitbull will just be too much for him and finish him Volk has a great way of shutting down pressure with great grappling that no one talks about though

Pitbull is at lightweight most of the time, so he's not that undersized of a featherweight that could give Holloway problems, considering he has massive power which Max will be less of a pressure fighter just of the fear of the power.
Zhabit I can definitely see where your coming from but I think Pitbull will just be too much for him and finish him Volk has a great way of shutting down pressure with great grappling that no one talks about though

Patricio isn't at LW most of the time. He's had two fights at LW.

The reason I like Zabit as a challenge is he's rangy and has varied and unpredictable offence, seems to have a decent chin and Pitbull doesn't usually push a pace that would really exploit the cardio.

Zabit hasn't fought in almost 2 years. Yair is MIA also.

Patricio isn't at LW most of the time. He's had two fights at LW.

The reason I like Zabit as a challenge is he's rangy and has varied and unpredictable offence, seems to have a decent chin and Pitbull doesn't usually push a pace that would really exploit the cardio.
Zhabit has fought Jeremy stevens who has pretty good power but technically is nowhere near Pitbull. Against someone with great hands and ground game with the power, Zhabit isn't throwing anything risky or weird like he usually does. High-risk low reward plus his cardio isn't as good as Pitbulls.

Back