Media Jon Jones just tweeted this No Stipe fight.

Why doesn't Jones wanna fight Stipe? Prove he is one of the all-time greats?
Scared of losing Jon? Still asking for silly money that you know very well they're not going to pay you?

Jon Jones is never going to fight Ngannou and it doesn't much sound like he wants to fight Stipe. who DOES he want to fight??? A Contender series HW newbie??

Jon has lied to his fans long enough about challenging himself at hw. You guys deserve a better idol. You Conor fans do too. He has been such a let down to everyone that he needs to be sent a message over his inactivity.

What do you expect from Duck Jones

KFEcbqBnxctPb0L_c4YhslzVecXBQiOSa3WNdDMJM2ZCGLm1vHTxl_AWtp9RTwgNkBPe8OWZJnLA9cOCHNavVD_kiP7S40bj3Hp_AB-88os4S-Vc9pCVxKBrOU0a-cx1tf0Evg8esykR6Q6gUecVJThjFkv-BS8jCMOjAwQ0QvckPYp4i9JB3SZK6g

Why doesn't Jones wanna fight Stipe? Prove he is one of the all-time greats?
Scared of losing Jon? Still asking for silly money that you know very well they're not going to pay you?

Jon Jones is never going to fight Ngannou and it doesn't much sound like he wants to fight Stipe. who DOES he want to fight??? A Contender series HW newbie??
But still for 40 million

For real guys now that Dana is saying that Ngannou vs Lewis 2 will happen in the summer, do you think Jon will ever fight at HW?

Dana just sad in a interview that Stipe might fight Jon next.

BTW he removed the tweet.
View attachment 853926

Jones is scared.

He ran from Reyes who pushed his shit in.

I'd bet my soul itself that Jones vs Stipe would have happened already if Stipe beat Ngannou.

Jones is a scared man.

Jon's has lied to his fans long enough about challenging himself at hw. You guys deserve a better idol. You Conor fans do too. He has been such a let down to everyone that he needs to be sent a message over his inactivity.
So you think he will return to LHW even though he vacated the LHW titel? He walks around 240 now.

For real guys now that Dana is saying that Ngannou vs Lewis 2 will happen in the summer, do you think Jon will ever fight at HW?

Dana just sad in a interview that Stipe might fight Jon next.

BTW he removed the tweet.
View attachment 853926
Yea Jon I really don't care. You could disappear tomorrow and I wouldn't even mind

Back