Anyone still remembers Sean sherk? What is he up to these days?

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
His style and appearance was the embodiment of the early 2000s and I always respected him for his toughness and work ethic which includes his dieting. He also did amazing surviving submission moves from guys like Hermes Franca and karo parisyan.( epic fight no longer on the web)

It's crazy but he could have been goat fighter if he had longer reach. He had good boxing but his reach was not adequate but he had solid foundation and head movment. He transitioned well to the clinch.

The knock on him was the whole " hero of time" meme but he was well respected and left the game before taking damage. I hope he is doing well and I wonder what he up to now?

Flipping houses. Probably making more money than being a UFC champion.

Real talk?

He is from Minnesota if I remember correctly. I remember him saying he used to work in a wear house before he made it to the UFC.

Vice did a piece on him not that long ago.

https://www.vice.com/en/article/gvabm3/the-muscle-shark-lives-on-catching-up-with-ufc-vet-sean-sherk

the-muscle-shark-lives-on-catching-up-with-ufc-vet-sean-sherk-1454350286.jpeg

Heard he vacuums out ports-johns at music festivals.

War Sherk! More injuries than Cain Velasquez and Wonderboy put together but still kept on fighting until his body finally started breaking down unfortunately. I was about 14 when he and Matt Hughes fought and it was the first time Hughes went the distance as champion. Sherk brought it every single time.

If he's still in to flipping houses, he's making a KILLING in today's market.

What's it like in the US housing market? Is it all over or just the big cities where the money in flipping is? I live in Toronto - single family home prices in this city are absolutely insane.

Real talk?

He is from Minnesota if I remember correctly. I remember him saying he used to work in a wear house before he made it to the UFC.

After the UFC let him go after losing to Hughes (a lotta weird shit happening there) he fought on some smaller shows, got fucked over by flaky promoters, then said screw this and started a flooring business. Legitimately he stepped away from MMA to do flooring! The UFC brought him back and he got matched up with this for his glorious return...

DO705eSUQAASn0h.jpg

What's it like in the US housing market? Is it all over or just the big cities where the money in flipping is? I live in Toronto - single family home prices in this city are absolutely insane.

One of my cousins has been buying houses for $70k and selling them for $350k (after renovations, of course).

Back