The curious case of Dan Hardy and his dinosaur themed media company

notsojollyroger

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I know I'm digging up old bones here, but Dan was on Submission Radio and it had me thinking of his release. This is how I see it. Please chime in if you have a different perspective or have actually gone to a live event with Hardy's team present. Okay:

1) He can be very bossy to his coworkers

2) Main reason he was fired: Hardy was attending events with a growing entourage of his own media people. Some of them were called The Raptors (wtf); all of which formed his online "think tank" community called the Reptile Collective.

3) Dan's lizard people threatened the power balance within UFC's backstage production and ultimately fed into Hardy's swelling ego. The time was right to fire him.

Your thoughts.

So he went from doing mushrooms in the mountains with ninjas to going all Lady Gaga with a named entourage, throwing diva fits at people who he didn't like, making demands, and whining when people sided against him.

Amazing they fired him.

<TheWire1>

Last edited:
Really though? "The Reptile Collective"?

Why would anyone think that its a good idea to bring people like that to your work place? I won't even let my dumb friends eat in restaurants I work, fuck that.

Someone obviously checked him about it and he spazzed out to defend them.

Well done Dan.

hardy-1111.gif

Last edited:
Dating Macedo got into his head. He thought he's some straight-from-the-anus hot shit.
Dan is on the TV. He can always get another Macedo.

The ego thing has always been an issue though... I know people who know Paul Daley, and the word is that they were friends back in the day until Dan got a whiff of success and became a giant elitist, and dropped his old Rough House Boys like a stone.

There is a lot of animosity towards him on the UK scene for his attitude.

Last edited:

The ego thing has always been an issue though... I know people who know Paul Daley, and the word is that they were friends back in the day until Dan got a whiff of success and turned into a giant elitist, and dropped his old Rough House Boys like a stone.

Interesting!

The ego thing has always been an issue though... I know people who know Paul Daley, and the word is that they were friends back in the day until Dan got a whiff of success and turned into a giant elitist, and dropped his old Rough House Boys like a stone.

Daley seems like a chill dude outside the cage too.

Back