Updated LW ranking LMAO(Duck Central)

Destino2018

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
D95A1E62-77BF-452F-8B78-BD79F3D39ACD.png
Felder is chilling at 10 wanting big fights only refusing to defend his spot against Islam. Hooker doesn’t want to fight down. It’s a few others, but these two need to go ASAP.

View attachment 853735
Felder is chilling at 10 wanting big fights only refusing to defend his spot against Islam. Hooker doesn’t want to fight down. It’s a few others, but these two need to go ASAP.
Ok and guys in other divisions aren’t selective with their choice of opponents?

Winner of Ferg/Beneil vs Islam; Felder rematches Hooker; Gregor fights loser of Beneil/Ferg. Gaethje fights winner of Conor/Dustin trilogy.

Last edited:
I would like to see Gaethje vs Dos Anjos and Gillespie vs Makhachev. Great fights.

Winner of Ferg/Beneil vs Islam; Felder rematches Hooker; Gregor fights loser of Beneil/Ferg. Gaethje fights winner of Conor/Dustin trilogy for the title because even if Conor wins, he's getting a title shot.

Conor vs Dustin winner is getting a title shot. Why would either fight Gaethje.

Winner of Ferg/Beneil vs Islam; Felder rematches Hooker; Gregor fights loser of Beneil/Ferg. Gaethje fights winner of Conor/Dustin trilogy for the title because even if Conor wins, he's getting a title shot.

Winner of Conor/Dustin fights for the title dog

I remember they both wanted this fight at one point but for whatever reason the UFC decided against it. Think FKL is talking about going to WW now.
I would honestly love to see that fight. I wasn’t aware FKL was looking to move up, although it may behoove him all things considered... weight cuts were never his friend and he may look rejuvenated fighting at a healthier weight.

I would honestly love to see that fight. I wasn’t aware FKL was looking to move up, although it may behoove him all things considered... weight cuts were never his friend and he may look rejuvenated fighting at a healthier weight.
He soft called out Robbie Lawler on Twitter. Kind of low hanging fruit imo. Should have tried to talk his way into a fight with Chiesa because you know Chiesa wants that one back.

Oliveira is on the most impressive streak right now.

Ive never seen a tie before, why are they doing this? Is it done by a panel and each selection is scored, and Felder and Islam were tied? No need for tied rankings spots

How can Gaethje and Conor/Poirier fight for the title when Oliveira or Chandler will be the champ?

Back