Media Dan Hooker responds to manager(Daniel Rubenstein) of Rafael Fiziez and Arman Tsarukyan.

BobblyStruggles

1-2 head kick combo
Banned
Reaction score

EDIT: Arman Tsarukyan responds to Hooker

Dan Hooker is currently ranked #8 in the LW division and is currently on a two fight losing streak(Dustin Poirier#1 and Micheal Chandler#4)
TdsSA5Sx_400x400.jpg

Rafael Fiziez is unranked and is on a three fight win streak(Alex WhiteNR, Marc DiakieseNR and Renato CarneiroNR)
Rafael_Fiziev.jpg

Arman Tsarukyan is unranked and is on a three fight win streak(Olivier Aubin-MercierNR, Davi RamosNR and Matt FrevolaNR)
UFC-240-Arman-Tsarukyan-04.jpg

Last edited:

Dan Hooker is currently ranked #8 in the LW division and is currently on a two fight losing streak(Dustin Poirier#1 and Micheal Chandler#4)
TdsSA5Sx_400x400.jpg

Rafael Fiziez is unranked and is on a three fight win streak(Alex WhiteNR, Marc DiakieseNR and Renato CarneiroNR)
Rafael_Fiziev.jpg

Arman Tsarukyan is unranked and is on a three fight win streak(Olivier Aubin-MercierNR, Davi RamosNR and Matt FrevolaNR)

Hooker has no choice But to fight Gregor or Islam. Pick your poison. He's getting fucked.

Hooker's days in the top 10 are numbered.
I understand him not wanting to fight someone unranked, but he can't fight anyone above him that wouldn't make sense.
He should fight a top 10-15 guy like Islam or Gregor Gillespie.
I still don't understand how Cowboy is ranked #15 at LW.

Hooker has no choice But to fight Gregor or Islam. Pick your poison. He's getting fucked.
I think he has a chance on the feet against Gregor since he has the size advantage and will probably try to pick his shots.
I don't think he can do much to Islam though, Imo that's probably his worst matchup in the top 15.

Two losses and you guys are giving him shit suddenly. Suredawg, such a fickle bunch.
I'll give him credit for taking the Chandler fight. It was a big risk and he sadly took the short end of the stick.
I understand him not wanting to fight a NR opponent, but he can't fight anyone above him right now.
He should fight Gregor or Islam who are both in the top 15.

I get the manager's position, but they need a top 15-20 guy first. Especially Fiziev, he has no notable wins, he shouldn't get a top 10 guy. He's very skilled though.

Give them Alex Hernandez, Dober, CDF, Trinaldo, Thiago Moises or Grant Dawson, one of those types. All of them are legit and skilled. Even Nasrat. Maybe Iaquinta if he decides to make a comeback or Felder if he wants to stop ducking, those are notorious cherrypickers though and need to be removed from the rankings, together with Cowboy. Plenty of good matchups outside the top 10, that division is deep as hell.

Last edited:
He makes some good points. Oliveira had to finish 6 unranked guys in a row to get a ranked opponent.

Fiziev & Arman would be a great fight. Both guys won many months ago and came out healthy, but they sit on the sidelines acting like theyre entitled to a top opponent. The way to get hype behind you is to stay active. Look at Khamzat before Covid, Holland, Oliveira. Hell Magny has been top 15 for years simply because he's active & has cashed a lot of checks, & got himself a few main events opportunities along the way.

Nothing more annoying than inactive fighters who have 5 UFC fights demanding shit they haven't earned. Say what you want about Hooker, but he has a dozen+ UFC fights & has always been active. Earned his top 10 ranking the hard way.

Last edited:
I hate hooker, but he does kind of have a point here. Tsarukyan and Fiziez, for as good as they've looked, haven't earned a shot at a top ten guy yet. That said, Hooker doesn't deserve to fight a top ten guy either right now. Hooker should be fighting a guy in the 10-15 ranked spot.

I do think the tsarukyan vs. Fiziev fight is great and I've wanted to see it for a while now. I didn't realize that they were under the same management. That sucks. I guess we won't see it. Regardless, both Tsarukyan and Fiziev are one big win away from fighting ranked guys in my opinion.

Last edited:

TdsSA5Sx_400x400.jpg

Rafael_Fiziev.jpg

If Fiziev or Tsaryukan get to Hooker before Islam does, then Islam needs to fire Ali. This is getting ridiculous .

Back