Who would be a worst match up for Khabib Oliveira or Chandler ?

Vincentsky

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Both would be arguably his toughest challenge

who has a better chance and why?

I was leaning Chandler but i see him fade in later rounds

Olive likes to bang and choke you tfo.

More tools and embracing his time !!

i

I think Chandler would probably have the best chance. That said, I don't know much about his bottom game.

I have to think it would depend on who hit top position first. We have seen Khabib be extremely effective from guard, but I know nothing of Chandler's game.

I do think Chandler could put Khabib out.

They are both amongst the most interesting stylistic matchups for Khabib, just for very different reasons. Khabib certainly didn’t clean out the division and he retired with some very interesting stylistic matchups on the table

Khabib nobody unbeatle fighter.

Oliveira probably islam can take him down and stuff oliveiras takedowns.

Chandler: gaethje, hard hitter who can take a shot and can stop chandlers panic wrestling

Attachments

• khabibislam.png
    khabibislam.png
    817.6 KB · Views: 4
Chandler. KO power and wrasslin

Destroys them both equally.

but I guess I would say Oliveira since Khabib has neutralized strikers w basic wrestling in the past- with very little effort.

I think Oliveira because he has many ways to finish. His staight right has been hurting fools, his bjj from the bottom & in scrambles would be far & away the most dangerous that Khabib has seen, his clinch wrestling is extremely underrated, & his clinch striking is lethal.

He also has been throwing a lot of wild switch-knees/jumping front kicks/up-elbows the last few fights.

I think if anyone is going to beat Khabib it won't be by decision. Charles 3.0 is as dangerous as anyone in mma right now, from everywhere.

Chandler.

Oliveira is very dangerous but he would be easily taken down and smashed. He would wilt under the pressure.

I feel like that oliveira is the better version of Tony. So probably oliveira.

Look what Felder did to Oliviera. Khabib does worse. Chandler prob tougher match up

Not sure. I can see Oliveira snatching a guillotine off a takedown and Chandler throws heat and could anti-wrestle. Both have tools to do it but with Khabib that doesn't mean everything.

Eh, both get starched pretty easily in my opinion. Don’t think either of those guys is good enough at what they do best to give him any trouble. I guess Oliveira could grab a guillotine but Chandler isn’t out-wrestling Khabib or knocking him out.

Back