Gunnar Nelson taps The Mountain twice

Lol at everyone on Sherdog who was saying Thor could've destroyed Conor in that one training video

Size doesn't mean shit when you have 0 training

You are aware Gunnar is like 5 times better grappler than Conor is right?

I can see Gunnar finding out ways to choke out Mountain easily. Not sure about Conor at all.

Lol at everyone on Sherdog who was saying Thor could've destroyed Conor in that one training video

LMFAO <Dany07>

This dude who has never grappled in his life, was able to "rear naked" Dustin poirer(he even admits it)....Dustin couldn't even perform a side choke on shaw because of how big he is lol.....So yeah, pure size was enough to beat UFC LW championship material

LMFAO <Dany07>

This dude who has never grappled in his life, was able to "rear naked" Dustin poirer(he even admits it)....Dustin couldn't even perform a side choke on shaw because of how big he is lol.....So yeah, pure size was enough to beat UFC LW championship material

That just proves Poirier's BJJ is trash compared to a high level black belt like Gunny.

You can keep fapping to your big muscly men though. No one's judging.

LMFAO <Dany07>

Anyone who has actually trained knows the reality, keep on reading into some YT video with Dustin being nice

LMFAO <Dany07>

Shaw is a much more chill dude. The Mountain is very arrogant anytime he goes against MMA fighters. Also he didn't RNC Dustin. Dustin tapped literally just from that weight being on him. The dude almost weights half a ton so it's understandable.

Gunnar's lucky Mountain spared his life.
LinearBonyKawala-size_restricted.gif

One of the most gruesome and unexpected things I've seen in cinema.

Shaw is a much more chill dude. The Mountain is very arrogant anytime he goes against MMA fighters. Also he didn't RNC Dustin. Dustin tapped literally just from that weight being on him. The dude almost weights half a ton so it's understandable.
He didn't RNC but Dustin says "Im not protecting my neck here", aluding that Shaw can RNC if he knew....If shaw had any and I mean any knowledge, like a 1 demonstration of what an RNC is, he is choking out dustin.

That just proves Poirier's BJJ is trash compared to a high level black belt like Gunny.

You can keep fapping to your big muscly men though. No one's judging.
Dustin's also smaller and gave him the position but Nelson is obviously a higher level black belt (if Dustin even is one?) One of the few if only guys I've seen have any sort of success against Maia. Still got dominated but he had some slick reversals and survived some horrible positions.

He didn't RNC but Dustin says "Im not protecting my neck here", aluding that Shaw can RNC if he knew....If shaw had any and I mean any knowledge, like a 1 demonstration of what an RNC is, he is choking out dustin.
He also stated he was flowing not actually going hard. Hence why he sat there pointing that out. This was demonstrational not rolling.

I guess there are different definitions of “tapped” as Cerrone pointed out

It's a different ball game when there's punches involved

He also stated he was flowing not actually going hard. Hence why he sat there pointing that out. This was demonstrational not rolling.
He was trying to get out, he was trying and failed....simple as that....in that sequence he just tells him shaw to go hard..it was a straight up grappling spar.

Now dustin did start in one of the worst positions....so it wasn't exactly fair...but the fact still remains, shaw out grappled him with zero training.

Back