Media It's been a Year since Justin Gaethje pieced up Tony Ferguson

Did Tony verbally submit to strikes? Well non verbal. But shaking his head and running away. Was this a tko or a submission? How did it work out?

No one at 155 takes that punishment Tony took from Gaethje and is still standing

Most would be out cold long before that fight ended. Legendary chin on Ferguson
True, he would've knocked out 3-4 fighters with the shit that Tony took, not even kidding. Sad part is that all that shit is reduced from his soul now.

It was ruled a tko
Thanks man. I've watched the fight and never paid attention to what it got counted as. But looking at it now, I could see if that was taken as a sort of tap out. But either way, it was a fucking beating. I'd only wish it on the worst people. Like Colby and Connor

It wasn't that awful as people make out. A lot of shots were slipped, some managed to ring the bell but Tony was never dropped.

Kattar took more punishment against Max, and Max against Poirier.

No one at 155 takes that punishment Tony took from Gaethje and is still standing

Most would be out cold long before that fight ended. Legendary chin on Ferguson

Legendary punching bag.

I wish for his health he would’ve went down way earlier in that fight.

It wasn't that awful as people make out. A lot of shots were slipped, some managed to ring the bell but Tony was never dropped.

Kattar took more punishment against Max, and Max against Poirier.
50 punches from Max are equivalent to like 3 punches of Gaethje's lol

Their power isn't even in the same stratosphere. Gaethje would have slept Kattar with a fraction of shots Max landed.

Back