Media A new fight curse in combat sports emerges

get that money it makes you soft. no longer hungry.

Also, I get that it's just a joke but wasn't Mas wearing his before the Diaz fight?
Hmmm i remember Mas wearing that scarface kinda suit in all the buildups to the diaz fight. He showed up in a robe to the Conor and Cowboy fight from what i remember.

Those robes are so comfy you’ll never have the drive to do anything besides lounge in them for the rest of your life. This is really a testament to the quality of the robe more than anything.

Remember when Jorge wore that as some type of call out for Conor? Really weird
That was a missed opportunity for both guys. That fight would have been huge if it happened at that time. Now Conor has been KOed and Mas just got KOed lmao

Both just got Knocked out so why not make that fight? Would be a great buildup and a good matchup of two strikers. Would we see a baptism or Conor 19.0???

I don't care enough to find a pic, but I believe Adesanya also wore the same robe ahead of the Blachowicz fight.
Also, I get that it's just a joke but wasn't Mas wearing his before the Diaz fight?
I don't think so, but I definitely remember him wearing it at the Conor/Cowboy fight, and also wearing a different Versace robe when he arrived to Yas Island for the first Usman fight, so it all checks out.
Also, it's nice of Conor to let the other two borrow his robe.
And Conor only started wearing it because Mayweather did before him. Where he fucked up and started the curse was by sporting a black robe, instead of Mayweather's un-cursed red robe haha.

Those robes are so comfy you’ll never have the drive to do anything besides lounge in them for the rest of your life. This is really a testament to the quality of the robe more than anything.

Yeah, would like to live in those comfy robes (never take them off ever) even when having sex, taking a dump etc

The Robe curse?

<EdgyBrah>

kamaru-usman-outfit-9.jpg

Back