Priscila Cachoeira is undoubtedly the most underrated striker in MMA.

Cachoeira lost 3 in a row before beating Shana Dobson, who went 2-4 in the UFC and was cut.
Tbf everyone loses to Valentina, but Luana Carolina isn't the most technical striker.

Cachoeira looks good in that video but not sure if that will translate against better opponents

Mazany got absolutely steamrolled by Julia Avila but then bounced back to get a late finish over Rachel Ostovich. I might still have Cachoeira as a slight favorite

lol fuck.

Can't believe someone took the time to do a breakdown of her striking, and in the end it's just her throwing wild with her chin out against a girl who doesn't even have a winning record hahaha.

The breakdown even admits "note the high chin to show no fear and to destroy Dobson's confidence further" or some such nonsense. Then it talks about an almost caught kick as her using the "TD threat" to open up the striking. There was no TD attempt or feint.
I am betting on Cachoeira this weekend, but to act like her chin exposed is a good, tactical move that we should note as a positive is retarded.

Cachoeira is coming for revenge against Valentina

The breakdown even admits "note the high chin to show no fear and to destroy Dobson's confidence further" or some such nonsense. Then it talks about an almost caught kick as her using the "TD threat" to open up the striking. There was no TD attempt or feint.
I am betting on Cachoeira this weekend, but to act like her chin exposed is a good, tactical move that we should note as a positive is retarded.

Bro, I'm pretty sure the whole thing was a joke lol. Like, when she lands that uppercut and it says "Masterclass is over" hahaha. I fucking lost it at that bit.

Cept she aint in MMA she in WMMA. Can we get a separate section here -hard to navigate while grasping my Cheetoes

Bro, I'm pretty sure the whole thing was a joke lol. Like, when she lands that uppercut and it says "Masterclass is over" hahaha. I fucking lost it at that bit.

Perhaps you are right, but most of the early part of the breakdown was pretty reasonable. I guess I should know that any good troll mixes in a lot of truth with the funny bits, to make it believable.

Edit: on second watch, even the beginning was pretty bad. It mentions feints but she really didn't have any to speak of. It talks about her lowering her hips and angling off of the TD attempt, but she really didn't do much there either since Dobson feinted the TD and went to a clinch.

Yeah, either someone has the worst breakdowns ever or this is a joke.

Last edited:
Back