Media Eugene and izzy talks

WHo's the dude in the Redneck dinner jacket?

Obviously, Eugene is a smart guy, but he's a bit weird

Remember when he said Israel wouldn't fight Jones because Jones is such a bad guy and doesn't deserve what Israel can do for him? And how they're always trying to avoid the Whittaker rematch... idk massive respect for him as a coach though

His Whittaker comments were fucking dumb. Dude just finished fighting Kelvin in a 5 round banger. Wouldn't fight again less than 2 months later for a title. Now he's gotta fight his way back? Yeah fucking right. Let him take 4 months. He's still next up. No matter who's champ.

WHo's the dude in the Redneck dinner jacket?

A 'great coach' that has overseen exactly one MMA win of the numerous athletes he has cornered this year.

Also cornered Junior Fa (boxer) when he got his 0 taken during the biggest fight of his career in February...... Less than a week later he oversaw Izzy get his 0 taken by the Polish Powerhouse.

3 in one week (Fa, Adesanya, Ulberg), has to be some kind of record.

A 'great coach' that has overseen exactly one MMA win of the numerous athletes he has cornered this year.

Also cornered Junior Fa (boxer) when he got his 0 taken during the biggest fight of his career in February...... Less than a week later he oversaw Izzy get his 0 taken by the Polish Powerhouse.

3 in one week (Fa, Adesanya, Ulberg), has to be some kind of record.
Conversely he's coached two fighters to UFC gold. He's not a bad coach but certainly comes off a douchebag with the way he talks about Bobby Knuckles

Bad look for Izzy, wish Eugene cared about optics more. He's completely tone deaf here.

Eugene and the ckb roster are a bunch of arrogant pricks. Watching their fall from grace has been nice

Go on. Where's the arrogance come from? Don't get me wrong, I think that some of the things said have probably been blunter than they needed to be

Conversely he's coached two fighters to UFC gold. He's not a bad coach but certainly comes off a douchebag with the way he talks about Bobby Knuckles
One fighter. Volk is primarily based in Sydney, and primarily coached by his head coach there.

But yeah, he isn't a bad coach. Not the goat coach he was hyped up to be, but not bad either.

A total prick though.

Go on. Where's the arrogance come from? Don't get me wrong, I think that some of the things said have probably been blunter than they needed to be
Hooker, Izzy, Eugene, kara france they speak so holier-than-thou. Even that ulberg guy thought he was hot shit. I think the only guy i havent heard speak like hes the 2nd coming of christ is Shane Young but than again he doesnt get alot of interviews

Hooker, Izzy, Eugene, kara france they speak so holier-than-thou. Even that ulberg guy thought he was hot shit. I think the only guy i havent heard speak like hes the 2nd coming of christ is Shane Young but than again he doesnt get alot of interviews

Kai? He's like the quietest of the lot.

Yall took Eugene's bait. They know what they are doing. Rob just has to be ready.

Lol at the ending from 8:59, just shows even Eugene is uncomfortable with Izzy's teenager mentality & big mouth

Back