Nick Diaz still putting in road work

• Thread starter Deleted member 359865
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 359865

It’s hilarious that Donald Cerrone gets respect for fighting an unnecessary amount and racking up losses while the Diaz Bros get hated on for taking time off and losing decisions. Crazy, but anyway here’s more work being put in by Sherdogs favorite fighter that they love to hate! S/O gang tho.

It is inspiring to see a man my age in such great shape. I better get off my lazy ass and get in shape.

hqdefault.jpg

He looks to be in great shape. Good for him.

why do people still talk about this guy? He's a gatekeeper who hasn't fought since 2015.

You cant just turn it off man.. my last fight was in Thailand 2013. But i still put in the daily work.

I miss having a goal. A carrot in front of you, to keep you training.

But even without it.. you cant turn it off.

And i am sure its even worse for the high level guys.

why do people still talk about this guy? He's a gatekeeper who hasn't fought since 2015.
I think if you need this explained to you, you should go sit down in the corner and pay a little more attention to what the adults talk about ..............heres a hankie to wipe to your nose too and a few shit tickets for your arse

It’s hilarious that Donald Cerrone gets respect for fighting an unnecessary amount and racking up losses while the Diaz Bros get hated on for taking time off and losing decisions. Crazy, but anyway here’s more work being put in by Sherdogs favorite fighter that they love to hate! S/O gang tho.

Khamzat is more impressed with his $10,000 TREK bike. I grew up in the war brother, (Nick Diaz) nobody's gangsta for me!

Last edited:
I don't know the details but he's away for a while.
Yea most of the jury thought he was innocent just felt like the trial was beating him down and he just copped a plea to have it over and done with. The jury wanted to speak out about what they werer going to vote but judge denied it. So he was given 25- life. Just a sad case, Alot of people in jail right now because of bad attorneys or just taking plea deals to not have to deal with trial because they dont trust a jury. In this case he should have trusted the jury.

Khamzat sleeps the old man dope-head.

P.S. he did admit that Diaz is a legend. But diaz was a pure brawler. Too many losses for lack of diversified skills. Great heart though. Dope makes you brave i guess!

Back