So Cowboy Cerrone was talking smack...

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
About a fallen Diego and karma got him
MemorableFatherlyBovine-size_restricted.gif

FineZigzagDrongo-size_restricted.gif

He's a bully? Have you met Cowboy in person?

Cerrone is a bully, Askren is the biggest disgrace to MMA ever, and Ferguson vs Dustin needs to happen..... I hope you're drunk or something

I'm not. Hasn't liked Cerrone since WEC days. Wtill continue to dislike till he retires. I hope to see Cerrone vs Fedor, whom Cowboy said is open to fight. I would enjoy that fight very much.

Why do you dislike Cowboy?
He's a bully who picks fights with normal dudes at bars and shit.
Plus he said in one of his earliest interviews that his day one friends are nobodies and that he got all the fame and success, tells a lot about a person when you change like that

Plus he said in one of his earliest interviews that his day one friends are nobodies and that he got all the fame and success, tells a lot about a person when you change like that
So you heard him one time in an interview say something you know nothing about and he is forever a bad person

I don't know Cowboy personally, but he doesn't sound like a good human being. I don't wish will against nobody, but I don't have to not dislike a guy who comes off like a dick and a bully and not a good person.

Back