People overrate Khamzat resume

KillaZs

Karlos "The MASTURBATOR" Vemola
Banned
Reaction score
Khamzat beat 2 UFC bums in short period of time, then KO Gerald. All his opponents have been unranked till now.

Jiri came in UFC knocked out #6 Volkan Oezdemir in first fight and in second fight he sent #2 Reyes into login menu with elbow

I feel some people overestimate Khamzat on this forum too much.
He is nowhere near Jiri at the moment.

Last edited:
Probably one of the most obvious statements I've read on here, but yes.
Well, when I read some compliments about Khamzat on this forum I have feeling he is the most impressive guy in UFC at the moment.

Plus Jiri would KO Khamzat in under 1 minute....

Khamzat beat 2 UFC bums in short period of time, then KO Gerald. All his opponents have been unranked till now.
Compare Jiri and michael chandler. Khamzat isnt fight the ELITES

Jiri came in UFC knocked out #6 Volkan Oezdemir in first fight and in second fight he sent #2 Reyes into login menu with elbow

I feel some people overestimate Khamzat on this forum too much.
Compare Jiri and Michael chandler. Much more similar

Noticing a pattern here TS...Didn't you make a comment in the Michael Chandler thread saying Jiri would knock him out when Chandler is a Lightweight and nobody would ever think otherwise in the first place?

<Neil01>

I get Jiri is exciting but I think this is the wrong way to go about expressing appreciation for his skills. What's the next 100IQ statement you're going to make?

Fighter A hasn’t beaten anyone ranked. Fighter B has wins over two ranked fighters. Any other enlightenments you care to reveal?

Haha guys, you understood it wrong. I just feel Khamzat is too overrated, Jiri doesn´t get that much attention and he is much better.

Yes he has better resume in the UFC but Khamzat is the better fighter of the two and It comes down to MMA fundamentals and martial art stylistical backgrounds. Jiri is a wild fighter whos not really in control of the fight or environment his in whereas Khamzat is the opposite his in control of everything and wants to be in control of everything.

In Khamzat you have once in awhile talent with Jiri who have a wild card A guy whos good but hard to tell. He can be beat by anyone and can beat anyone himself but Khamzat he has an unbeatable aura and fighting style.. It is all about the fundamentals of the game

Haha guys, you understood it wrong. I just feel Khamzat is too overrated, Jiri doesn´t get that much attention and he is much better.
How much of the herb in your avatar have you smoked this evening?

Jiri has fought and beaten top 10 contenders, yes that’s more impressive than beating top 30 talent, although IIRC Meerkat was ranked around 20-25 when Chimmy on hit quit his ass. But the difference is that Jiri showed up to the UFC contendership ready, while Khamzat is largely still considered a prospect, interesting concept, like comparison between apples and coconuts.
<{clintugh}>

of course. Jiri had a much better resume before he even came to the UFC than Khamzat does now. He beat fucking Nemkov lol.

Back