Where would you rather see Jones?

KillaZs

Karlos "The MASTURBATOR" Vemola
Banned
Reaction score
1. Fight Francis
2. Fight Blachowicz/Jiri in LHW
2. Juiced up Jones in Bellator against Romero, Rumble, Nemkov, Bader

Francis. Rumble and Nemkov would be the only interesting fight for Jones and both of them wouldn’t draw half as many views as a super fight with Francis. Jones can cement his goat legacy if he wins the HW strap and he’s accomplished everything he needs to at 205.

Francis. Rumble and Nemkov would be the only interesting fight for Jones and both of them wouldn’t draw half as many views as a super fight with Francis. Jones can cement his goat legacy if he wins the HW strap and he’s accomplished everything he needs to at 205.
Well, legacy is one thing, but Juiced up Jones in Bellator would fight a lot more often than in UFC. At the end of the day we want entertainment.

Where would I like to see Jones? Under the Octagon at your nearest training center.

Let him fight in Bellator, ONE or PFL.
He seems not happy with the UFC anymore.

I want to see Jones be a champion on other promotion, followed by Conor.

I don't think these guys will be na in the UFC anymore, might aswell see them fight in other promotion and become champions.

Maybe, just maybe they will earn there better.

The guy already weighs around 250lbs. To me it like an all in to fighting Francis. There just negotiating hard right now, but they'll get it done.

Dick-pilled Jones vs Nemkov

The guy already weighs around 250lbs. To me it like an all in to fighting Francis. There just negotiating hard right now, but they'll get it done.
Don´t worry bro, he can cut that fat real quick.

The idea that people aren't juiced to the gills in the UFC is hilarious. Nevertheless, I don't think Jones was motivated by the challenges at 205. You watched him struggle in his last couple of fights and you could(just my opinion) see he just didn't have the intensity and motivation for dominance that he has had historically. At HW I think he would see a series of challenges that would maybe motivate him like both of his rematches.

Just a thought. None of us knows for sure

I think his weight gain is mostly muscle than fat. From what I see he's doing in the right way.
His weigh gain is mostly muscle? So you think you get 20 pounds of lean muscle in 1 year after 15 years of fighting career?
He gained 30 pounds of weigh and from that atleast 20 pounds is just a fat nothing more.

His weigh gain is mostly muscle? So you think you get 20 pounds of lean muscle in 1 year after 15 years of fighting career?

Maybe he didn't try to do that until this year. He never committed to it until now. So you think he just gained 20 lbs of fat?

Maybe he didn't try to do that until this year. He never committed to it until now. So you think he just gained 20 lbs of fat?
He gain 20 lbs of fat and 10 lbs of muscle. (Im very optimistic)
Take in mind I count it with water.

Back