Earliest UFC attended?

TankAbbott4Eva

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
I'm sure this has probably been done, gave it a quick search and couldn't find a thread so what's the earliest UFC event someone one here has attended? Obviously would be awesome if someone attended UFC 1 on here, if you did, don't bullshit me ha ha

I'll start, I went to UFC 168, clearly that will be beaten pretty quick!

EDIT: @MaulingMyClown and @CrocodileJoe are leading, both went to UFC 32

Last edited:
They wrote about an article about my first ever attendance.

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2017/5/...od-sport-cock-dog-fighting-mississippi-ladner

Ladner_jail_pic.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah some Doggers have been to some old events, mine will get beaten too. It was UFC 146, the all heavyweight card headlined by JDS vs Mir. I bought tickets when it was JDS vs Overeem, but then Overeem failed his PED test. Was an awesome card and a ton of fun. I’ve been to several UFC events since, and a couple Bellator events.
307BBBA1-31C7-435E-A1BC-6552B5965B79.jpeg
34E953BF-5604-4000-93A4-2977F65E9CAD.jpeg

I'm sure this has probably been done, gave it a quick search and couldn't find a thread so what's the earliest UFC event someone one here has attended? Obviously would be awesome if someone attended UFC 1 on here, if you did, don't bullshit me ha ha

I'll start, I went to UFC 168, clearly that will be beaten pretty quick!
So damn, you were there when Silva broke his leg?? That must’ve been fucking insane. I was at UFC 162, the first Silva-Weidman fight when Anderson lost the title. Seeing that live was pretty goddamn crazy too.

I got invited by my uncle and cousins to come watch UFC 78 in Newark. Never ended up going for some reason.

Still haven’t been to a live fight but I think I’ll try to go to some cheaper low tier events in the future

I only attended 1 live UFC event. UFC 124, GSP vs Koschek 2 in Montreal. Crazy atmosphere throughout.

View attachment 853314

I was there for that as well!! I met Arianny in a little lineup in a hotel too. She was signing her playboy or something. I asked her if she would rather be a billionaire or able to fly. She said billionaire and I called her boring lol

Never been to a UFC event. I like to watch my sports in the comfort of my house with some good food and a spliff..
Even though I personally don’t live in the spliff realm, I concur. I have attended an mma event, but only because a friend was the main event. I prefer my couch to sitting cramped next to ppl in uncomfortable chairs.

I was there for that as well!! I met Arianny in a little lineup in a hotel too. She was signing her playboy or something. I asked her if she would rather be a billionaire or able to fly. She said billionaire and I called her boring lol
Nice. I saw Wanderlei Silva at the event, and he got swarmed by fans right away. The drunk guy sitting besides me said “who the hell is that?” Lol.

Back